What a wonderful time we had at Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort! This was our 1st vacation to Hilton Head Island. We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa. With there being 6 of us in my family and brother coming in to visit overnight we had plenty of room!
Loved everything about this resort! Even though we were not at Walt Disney World (where we vacation annually) we could feel the Disney magic that we are accustomed to. Lots of activities for the kids to do. Spent some time alone with my 6DD making a vacation pillow. Pool games for all the kids and pool side karaoke were fun! Mickey waffles and dole whips, just like at Disney!
Can't wait to return here for our next family beach vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This warm home-away-from-home—fashioned after a 1940’s hospitable hunting and fishing lodge—combines Carolina charm with simple pleasures and outdoor fun. Accommodations No matter your family size, there’s a villa to fit your needs. The Resort rooms and suites feature colorful décor, numerous amenities and spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- Disney Hilton Head Resort
- Disney Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Resort