We are DVC members and this was our first time in Hilton Head. When we arrived at the property, there was a staff member there to greet us with "mickey hands". It was absolutely precious! The resort is beautiful with perfect, subtle Disney touches. We stayed in a studio and the layout was the best of any DVC studios from previous stays at the parks.
What impressed us the most was the FREE activities included at the resort. Our kids loved the story time with cookies and milk and we had a blast at the family campfire. For December, it was a little on the chilly side, but the heated pool and hot tub helped make up for the cold temps.
We absolutely loved our stay and cannot wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This warm home-away-from-home—fashioned after a 1940’s hospitable hunting and fishing lodge—combines Carolina charm with simple pleasures and outdoor fun. Accommodations No matter your family size, there’s a villa to fit your needs. The Resort rooms and suites feature colorful décor, numerous amenities and spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- Disney Hilton Head Resort
- Disney Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Resort