Don't expect Disney characters and you'll be just fine. The recreation staff was the best part! The young ladies and men did an excellent job during the many activities out children participated in. The kids enjoyed the pool that was heated enough for them to use even though it was in the 50's outside.
We had a 2 room villa. The room was very large and perfect for 6 of us. The staff around the resort were some of the most pleasurable people to deal with. The housekeeping staff were very polite and helpful. You needed it, and they got it!
Also, we had an excellent view of the marsh. I asked for a good view and I'm glad I did. It was such a relaxing view. We stayed in #2211. It was a nice and quiet location and on the first floor. They had hot chocolate and cookies daily. I would recommend taking advantage of the full kitchen. We went to the Walmart and got everything we needed. There's a few grocery stores closer as well. Only downside is everything is hidden. You just sort of find it by chance so GPS is kind of necessary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This warm home-away-from-home—fashioned after a 1940’s hospitable hunting and fishing lodge—combines Carolina charm with simple pleasures and outdoor fun. Accommodations No matter your family size, there’s a villa to fit your needs. The Resort rooms and suites feature colorful décor, numerous amenities and spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Despegar.com so you can book your Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- Disney Hilton Head Resort
- Disney Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Resort