My parents are Disney vacation owners. For the christmas holiday, we were invited to the HHO disney resort. This place is so nice. We were here in a low season. Les than half the resort was full. My nephews attended the dance part for 6~12 year olds while my brothers and sisters in law went our to Coligny.
The beach areas was quiet. Even in december the pool water was was warm enough for a waste volleyball game.
In december, this resort is a ghost town, but my family made the best of our holiday. The staff was friendly. The area is family friendly.
What we come to expect from disney resorts, this place delivers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- Disney`s Hilton Head Island Hotel
- Disneys Hilton Head
- Disney Hilton Head Resort
- Disney Hilton Head
- Disney Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Island Resort
- Hilton Head Disney
- Disneys Hilton Head Resort
- Disneys Resort Hilton Head
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This warm home-away-from-home—fashioned after a 1940’s hospitable hunting and fishing lodge—combines Carolina charm with simple pleasures and outdoor fun. Accommodations No matter your family size, there’s a villa to fit your needs. The Resort rooms and suites feature colorful décor, numerous amenities and spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.