For a non-beachfront property, this resort has a lot to offer. The staff are very welcoming, the rooms are quite spacious, and the views are great (even on the marsh side).
Though our group didn't take advantage of all of the family activities offered by the resort, seven of us shared a two bedroom villa for less than the cost of two or three rooms elsewhere, which was perfect for our needs as we were there for a marine corps graduation at nearby Parris Island.
The resort also offers bicycle rentals, private beach access (although the beach is about a mile away,) a fishing pier, and a nice pool with water slide. You'll also find hammocks strung up throughout the property, which are quite comfortable. The villas have a full kitchen with pots and pans, and a washer and drier.
My only complaint is that wi-fi is not included, but I would recommend the resort for larger groups and large families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This warm home-away-from-home—fashioned after a 1940’s hospitable hunting and fishing lodge—combines Carolina charm with simple pleasures and outdoor fun. Accommodations No matter your family size, there’s a villa to fit your needs. The Resort rooms and suites feature colorful décor, numerous amenities and spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Tingo and Expedia so you can book your Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- Disney Hilton Head Resort
- Disney Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Resort