Just spent 5 nights in a 2 bedroom villa at HHI. Loved the size and layout. Just like the 2 bedroom at Vero. I had a wonderful view of the marsh and was steps from the pool. Late October was a wonderful time to visit. Beautiful weather and low crowds.
The resort is more compact than I thought it would be. It shares common ground with Palmetto Dunes. The whole island of Hilton Head is gorgeous. I enjoyed the resort pool and the beach house pool. Nice and warm! The actvities at the resort were fun and many are free.
Disney's beach house is about 1.5 miles from the resort. There is counter service there. Pool bar closed this time of year. Beach is lovely and flat with lots of pretty shells. Loved the oak trees with Spanish moss. Great customer service. Wonderful place
Plenty to do on and around island. Savannah was 50 mins away and charleston was 2 hrs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This warm home-away-from-home—fashioned after a 1940’s hospitable hunting and fishing lodge—combines Carolina charm with simple pleasures and outdoor fun. Accommodations No matter your family size, there’s a villa to fit your needs. The Resort rooms and suites feature colorful décor, numerous amenities and spectacular views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- Disney Hilton Head Resort
- Disney Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Island Resort
- Disneys Hilton Head Resort