the Inn is right of the main road into Hilton Inn and also in a upscale housing development. It is secluded from traffic and we found it to be very quiet. The staff was very helpful. The rooms were upscale, comfortable and nice. Very large bathrooms..We enjoyed the lap pool and the courtyard. We both read and relaxed in the lush, green area of the courtyard and occasionally went inside the lobby to get soft drinks. They offered a buffet, hot morning breakfast and the afternoon wine happy hour mixer. Next door was a wonderful pizzeria and Italian fare restaurant and you could walk thru to it anytime you wished. The Inn is also very close to beach activities and other fine attractions and eateries. We will return..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive in every detail, Festiva's Main Street Inn & Spa represents a time-honored tradition of luxury, enhanced with the most lavish amenities found in a modern premier hotel. We pamper our guests and constantly anticipate their needs. Our excellent concierge staff will help make your days most enjoyable - from arranging theatre tickets, tee-times and massage treatments to making reservations for gourmet dining in any of our over 200 fabulous local restaurants.A tranquil enclave awaits each guest. High ceilings, detailed moldings, heart-of-pine floors and European decor create a peaceful, relaxing ambiance. Each of our thirty-three guest rooms is appointed with exquisite period furnishings crafted in France. Your accommodations herald a night of pleasant dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Main Street Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Hilton Head
- Main Street Inn And Spa
- Main Street Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Main Street Inn