This is not a five star hotel by any means, but it is an excellent value on the island. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts (included) are very good - much better than a typical chain breakfast. The rooms are a bit modest, but comfortable and clean. There are a variety of good restaurants within walking distance. I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Distinctive in every detail, Festiva's Main Street Inn & Spa represents a time-honored tradition of luxury, enhanced with the most lavish amenities found in a modern premier hotel. We pamper our guests and constantly anticipate their needs. Our excellent concierge staff will help make your days most enjoyable - from arranging theatre tickets, tee-times and massage treatments to making reservations for gourmet dining in any of our over 200 fabulous local restaurants.A tranquil enclave awaits each guest. High ceilings, detailed moldings, heart-of-pine floors and European decor create a peaceful, relaxing ambiance. Each of our thirty-three guest rooms is appointed with exquisite period furnishings crafted in France. Your accommodations herald a night of pleasant dreams. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Main Street Inn & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Hilton Head
- Main Street Inn And Spa
- Main Street Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Main Street Inn