“"Great 1 hr treat"” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 164 Activities in Hilton Head
More attraction details
Owner description: Ahh Green Spa is a therapist-owned and operated day spa. With many years of combined spa experience, our team of therapists look forward to making this the very best environment for one of life's true escapes. Our philosophy is to complement the body's desire to find balance through quality bodywork and skin therapies. We strive to offer treatments with only the best natural, organic ingredients while keeping in harmony with Mother Nature. Hence, the "Green" in our name. If you're looking for a quiet escape and to receive top level massage therapies, facials and body treatments, then we welcome you to come visit us near Sea Pines Circle on Hilton Head Island, SC. This is truly a day getaway!
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“"Great 1 hr treat"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I went with my husband for a couple's treatment - facial with Kara and massage with Cate that we really enjoyed. The girls are very good, the place it's relaxing and the staff very professional. I recommend!

Okatie, SC
3 attraction reviews
“Great day, great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

From Hunter, who greeted me and ordered my lunch, to Kara that I had a fabulous 90 minute facial and finishing the day with Brad for a 90 minute massage, it was a wonderful day to escape. I found the spa to be very clean, friendly and accommodating. Perfect location for anyone visiting Hilton Head or living nearby. The prices for the services are great. Remember this is not a hotel spa with hot tubs and steams. But if you want or need a massage or facial, it's a wonderful place to visit. If you have a booking for 2+ hrs, you get a 10% discount on your services.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Massage treatment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great experience - calm and relaxing atmosphere. Professional but yet casual, it's hard to pull that off but Ahh, they do.

Bluffton, South Carolina, USA
“Spa Day with friend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

My friend and I both had a Fantastic 90 minute facial with Hunter and the Sticks & Stones massage was very relaxing too! This staff was friendly and the organic products smell great. I highly recommend if you are in te area!

Asheville, North Carolina, USA
“Massage”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

While I enjoyed my massage with Sue, I felt her strokes were fast, rather than long and smooth as I have had many massage's in the past. Any thoughts to give your clients a bottle of water upon leaving just as a thank you gesture. I probably will not return. Thank you

debspenhhi, Owner at Ahh Green Spa, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Thank You for your review and valuable feedback regarding your visit to our spa. After researching your appointment, it looks like you had our 90 minute Sticks & Stones Massage. Often when working with the hot stones a therapist will move them over the skin faster than a normal massage stroke to avoid too much heat in one place. However, taking into consideration your description of the massage, we are going to review our training to be sure that was the case and make any necessary corrections.

As for offering bottled water, while a great marketing suggestion, it just doesn't fit with our mission to be eco-conscious. We do make sure each guest is offered a glass of water after their treatment, and we encourage you to relax and enjoy our lounge where we also have organic teas available.

In the past two years since we first opened, we have been steadily earning a solid reputation as an affordable, relaxing, quality spa, so every bit of constructive criticism is important to us to insure we succeed and continue to improve and grow. Our goal is to make sure everyone has a warm, relaxing experience with us.

I hope the next time you come to Hilton Head, you’ll give us another chance to impress you.
Please feel free to call me at (843) 715-2643 or email me at ahhgreenspa@gmail.com.
Deborah Spencer, Owner