“delicious Italian food!” 5 of 5 stars

Description: 843-842-9463
Ocean City, Maryland
“delicious Italian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

All four people in my party went away extremely happy. We all had quite diverse dishes so it was a true test . The service was exceptional. I am gluten free and this restaurant was not listed on my registry, but after explaining my problem to the chef Miguel he told me he had gluten free pasta and could accomadate me further by not dredging my calamari appetizer in flour. My friends as i said were VERY happy with their food as well. The restaurant was a bit hard to find ( behind the Fidelity Investment building) . Red and white tableclothes and an intimate setting- loved it.
The prices were reasonable as well.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Roswell, Georgia
“Good Italian Food and Did Not Break The Bank”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

I had been searching on trip advisor for Italian restaurants in hilton head and checked out a lot of menus. We settled on pazzos which had good reviews and a very reasonable menu. We were not disappointed. We were set on a minimalistic approach.....two salads and two entrees. My Cesar was not overdressed, crisp, and creamy. There was also a hearty portion which was nice. My wife had the pazzo salad with balsamic, mixed greens, Gorgonzola, pear, and walnuts. She was very happy with it. I had the pazzo version of a veal Marsala served over linguine. The Marsala was not too salty and not sweet which made me very happy. The veal was two nice sized cutlets of tender veal. I encountered one mushroom stem that was tough and inedible but otherwise the linguine was al dente and very good. My wife had a cheese tortellini in a mixed red/cream sauce which was also very simple and very good. The price at the end of the meal was commensurate with the good food and good service and it was very reasonable considering pricing on hilton head. We would try it again.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“small place with big flavors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

This was the place I chose for my birthday dinner. It had been many different restaurants over the years, but wanted to give it a try. I was not dissapointed. I had the Pazzo Salad.......great choice! We shared the fried calamari. Every person in our party had a different meal....two of us left with doggie bags! The molten chocolate cake we shared for dessert was lacking.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
maryland
“Reservations Suggested”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

We had a coupon and wanted Italian at a reasonable price so we thought we would give Pazzo a try. We have been coming to Hilton Head for 15 years and had never eaten here. We went on a Thursday night out of season and did not have a reservation, but I would recommend you make one especially in season. The menu has a nice selection of pastas, meats and pizzas without being overwhelming. The specials were interesting and the salad I selected was very good. The wine list is incredibly well priced and they pour a very generous glass. The eggplant parmagina was very good and my husband's rigatoni Toscana had extra large shrimp and the serving size was just right. I could have made a meal of just the bread and wine. The focaccia is warm and delicious. Hilton Head has no shortage of Italian restaurants, but if you want a nice dining experience without breaking the bank I highly recommend Pazzo.

Delaware
“Good basic Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

For a good basic Italian meal, this is a great option. We were lucky to get in without reservations but reservations would be a good idea. We both had veal and took home doggie bags. The food was delicious. My only complaint would be that it was loud but we were surrounded by two bigger parties who I think were unusually boisterous.

• Visited August 2012