Not a bad place to stay. The location is great for going to the beach and Coligny Plaza. The rooms are not generous but doable. Worked out okay for 3 kids especially with bunk beds. The kitchen is tight but Not bad. I really wish each unit had its own washer/dryer that is my only complaint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Sea Crest Surf & Racquet Club!!A great family resort, the place to be for the best location on Hilton Head Island. At the Sea Crest Surf & Racquet Club you will find 3 Swimming Pools, one of which is heated, an outdoor Hot Tub, 4 Tennis Courts & a coin operated Laundromat. The Resort has WI-FI in each Condo and at each of the Pool Areas.There is a courtyard area with shuffleboard, gas and charcoal barbeque grills, picnic tables and a playground for our little friends. On site there is also an activity center where books, games and various other items can be signed out.Guests have access to a third pool & deck overlooking the Beach, here you will find a junior Olympic size Pool, Kiddie Pool, Snack Bar (Seasonal) & Restrooms.Sea Crest accommodates each reservation with one parking spot. A parking pass for your car is passed out at check in. This pass needs to remain visible in your windshield at all times during your stay. Anyone with an additional car is welcomed to find public street parking.To those of you visiting the Sea Crest for the first time, may we offer a special WELCOME! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Sea Crest Surf & Racquet Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Crest Surf & Racquet Club Hotel Hilton Head
- Sea Crest Surf And Racquet Club