“Great Message on Island” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 121 activities in Hilton Head
Type: Spas
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Think of your time here like a canvas. It begins blank & every treatment is another brush stroke. Many tools are used & we all have different tastes but you will put the final signature on! We have simple, affordable treatments using natural & organic products that allow you to customize your experience with us! Whether are a weekend warrior wishing to seek relief from a nagging injury, a highly competitive athlete, or an avid spa-goer, our techniques will be sure to help you achieve your goals. With a relaxed body, the mind soon follows.
Hilton Head SC
“Great Message on Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Louie provided the best message I've ever had. I am now stress free and my body feels great. A must when on the island.

Visited March 2013

hilton head island, sc
“Way above Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I recently had a facial from Jill. I travel extensivley and like to treat myself to facials wherever I go. Jill is very knowledgeable and gives an exceptional treatment. Not only did I feel very rejuvinated but my skin was just glowing, and everyone else noticed the difference as well. The spa itself is very clean and serene..I highly recommend Jill and The Art of Massage.

Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Therapeutic Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

With a history of arthritis on both sides of my family and many early stage signs, April is wonderful at giving me my comfort and range of motion back. The pain is far less. I will definately continue to visit her regularly.

Sunrise, FL
4 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Healing Touch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I received an Amazing Hot Stone massage this past weekend from Louie Lewis at Art of Massage. I get massages fairly often, but this was by far the best Hot Stone massage ever. Louie has an amazing healing touch and I would highly recommend to anyone visiting or living in Hilton Head, SC to pay him a visit. Wonderful and Relaxing, prices are very fair. :o)

hilton head island,
3 attraction reviews
“Awesome Therapeutic Massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

I had a therapeutic massage today from Louie Lewis today. It was for my shoulder and neck...I have shoulder problems and it has been very uncomfortable and even causing pain down my arm and numbness/tingling in my hand/fingers. Louie is a real professional. He quickly zeroed in on the areas that were tight and causing problems. I feel so much better. The Art of Massage is very inviting, exceptionally clean, well-scented and has such relaxing music. Louie and the entire staff are dedicated to being the very best at what they do. In addition they also are always giving back to the community through helping nonprofit organizations with their events.