“quiet spot” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 164 Activities in Hilton Head
More attraction details
Owner description: Think of your time here like a canvas. It begins blank & every treatment is another brush stroke. Many tools are used & we all have different tastes but you will put the final signature on! We have simple, affordable treatments using natural & organic products that allow you to customize your experience with us! Whether are a weekend warrior wishing to seek relief from a nagging injury, a highly competitive athlete, or an avid spa-goer, our techniques will be sure to help you achieve your goals. With a relaxed body, the mind soon follows.
Falmouth, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“quiet spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

by appointment only- quiet, clean, excellent massage. I asked for emphasis on shoulders and it was just what I needed after a long flight with my 2 yr old grandson! would definately return

Visited October 2012
theartofmassage, Owner at The Art of Massage, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Glad we could help with your "grandma back". :) Sounds like you had a great time! Hope to see you next time!

brooklyn , new york
9 attraction reviews
“nice spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

great spa, first time is 60 bucks for one hour and is worth it. prices are same allover the island so shop around.

indiana
16 attraction reviews
“Quite nice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Easy to make an appointment. Relaxing ambience. Massage exactly what I had requested. Clean. April was very professional, very cognizant of what I was looking for, and it was a very pleasant vacation experience.

Frankfort, Kentucky, United States
“Friendly service, clean/stylish studio, wonderful/thoughtful massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

We chose The Art of Massage based on reviews, and it held up to its reputation. The studio was very clean and neatly stocked with all kinds of neat, organic products. The studio was also directly neatly just like you would expect a nice massage spa to look like. Every member of the staff was very friendly and helpful...without being pushy or over-the-top. They made you feel welcome. My 60 minute massage was done by Marty whom was very attentive to my needs. Not too firm, nor too easy. He also asked about my trouble areas. I loved the warm towel wraps, incredibly soft sheets, and music. Next time I come back to HHI, I plan to come back!

Bluffton, South Carolina, United States
“Professional and Sparkling Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My visit was delightful, as usual. Louie and April are both excellent massage therapists and have combined their talents to help me. I'm always impressed with the massage but also the clean facility and I'm a clean freak!!

Visited September 2012
theartofmassage, Owner at The Art of Massage, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you for your review! We always strive to give excellent services in a clean environment!