“Very pleasant experience” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #108 of 322 restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night
Ohio
“Very pleasant experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Waitress was very pleasant and helpful. There was an item I saw online that was not on the menu. She went back to check and confirmed it was available.

Food was good overall.

Nice decor not like some places

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

77% Recommend
Bluffton, SC
“Service can make or break you...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I went in today 10/11/13 for their buffet to go. To go is $10 and you get a styrofoam tray and you have to ask the hostess for the soup bowl even though it comes with the buffet, I've had to ask every time I've gone in. I proceeded to the buffet and got my food...mostly wet, saucy food so I used my soup bowl for an egg roll so it didn't get soggy even though I had plenty of room in the main styrofoam container. When I went to leave as I was passing the hostess stand the lady berated me for putting the eggroll in the soup bowl and said..."next time you get ONLY soup in soup bowl" I was quite embarrased, especially with her tone...I started to open my box and show her I hadn't stolen half the restaurant in my 6" x 7" tray but was so put off by her I just said whatever and left. As I was headed back to my office I thought, well maybe the "to-go" is cheaper since you only get 1 go round at the bar and that was why she got so mad, so I decided to call and find out how much dine IN was. After being put on hold for 4 1/2 minutes...yes my phone has a timer, I called back and she informed me that dine IN option is $7.50. My point is, I didn't get $10 worth of food, mostly pasta with sauce...and an egg roll in the soup bowl and I got berated??? For paying more than if I were to come in, sit down and have the bar for 3 go rounds??? Because of this places' poor attitude and terrible service, I will not go back... I know this sounds silly, but there are better places to go on this island.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Love the take out and eat in choices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

this restaurant is owned by the same family that runs OKKO and Yummy House. The food is very good at OKKO and Asian Bistro... haven't tried the Yummy House. We like the General Tso"s Chicken, the house fried rice and the hotter dishes. You can't go wrong at either location... Asian bistro brings desert after the wonderful meal. Check it out next time you are in the area.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Our go-to oriental restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Delicious and nicely presented food, with very attentive service and attractive contemporary décor. we thought the value was very good, and after dinner, a complementary dessert (not just fortune cookies) is served...a nice touch.

Visited July 2013
Ohio
“Not impressive in any way for take out food and too expensive!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We ordered take out. It was average in every way. Sushi, Lo Mein, teriyaki chicken. Just average. And it was a little expensive for the quality. We will try someplace else next time.

• Visited July 2013