“Marked parasailing off my bucket list!!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 843-686-2200
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Hilton Head Island's premiere Parasail operation! Located in beautiful Shelter Cove Harbour, across the street from Palmetto Dunes Resort and next to Disney Resort. Leave your worries at home, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Parasailing is so easy a 91 year old with a walker did it! There is no running and jumping like the old days, stand up, sit down and float away! Take off and landings right from the boat. Stay dry or get wet. LIFE IS SHORT, TAKE IN THE VIEW!!!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Raleigh, North Carolina
19 attraction reviews
“Marked parasailing off my bucket list!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

What a great time! My husband and I parasailed while my mom and three year daughter watched from the boat. The experience was amazing and the crew was so polite and encouraging. The actual parasailing was easy, fun and smooth! The only down side was paying $35 apiece for my mom and daughter to ride along.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

A great experience, start to finish. We had never parasailed and were a bit apprehensive. No need! Matt was great to talk to you on the phone, and John and Ethan gave us an amazing ride. A beautiful boat, everything very clean, safe, comfortable. The parasailing itself was FANTASTIC--what an amazing feeling! We highly recommend this company. We were especially happy to be able to parasail at the north end of the island. It was not at all crowded and so beautiful.

Visited March 2013
Christiansburg
“Great captain And crew!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We parasailed and the crew was very informative! We felt very safe! We had a lot of fun! Just a little cool!

Visited April 2013
“I would do it again!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was the first time I parasailed and I LOVED it John, Ethan and Matt were very nice friendly and helpful, made you verycomfortable with the entire outing.

Hilton Head, South Carolina
“What a Blast!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

I've lived on the island for about 12 years was new to parasailing until a few years ago when a friend and I went with a Matt and the crew. To say that it was amazing is an understatement. The guys in the office and the captains were all really professional but they kept it light and fun. We laughed, soaked up the sun and had a blast in the air! You think the views of the island are great from the ground, they are absolutely spectacular in the air. I would recommend Parasail Hilton Head to absolutely anyone, resident or tourist. Go! Go! Go! You're sure to have a blast.

Visited July 2012