“Awesome hot stone massage” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Boston
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome hot stone massage”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We recently stayed at the Marriott Barony Bay Beach Club and took advantage of their wonderful spa. The European Spa was beautiful and the therapists were first rate. We booked our hot stone massages at the reception desk and the woman met our preferences for therapist gender. The hot stone massage was amazing, and the therapist was very attentive to the areas to which I had requested attention. She was very professional and the atmosphere in the room and the relaxation lounge was very calming. I would highly recommend this Spa to anyone visiting the Hilton Head area.

Visited October 2013

“Fabulous way to start a vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I've been vacationing at Barony Beach Club Marriott Vacation Club for over 10 years. We always start with massages at The European Spa. The staff and therapists are wonderful!

Visited September 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best massage therapist ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

This spa is home to the best massage therapist that I have had the pleasure of meeting. I met Tommy Simms a few years ago at the spa. I love a deep tissue massage and I got it. It was so good I went back a few days later for another. We were in Hilton Head this week and of course I went to the spa and got another fabulous massage from Tommy. Candy was great at the front desk and made the whole experience the best. If you are staying at the Marriott resorts you get a ten percent discount which never hurts.

Visited September 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Great pedicure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Great service!!
The front desk staff at this spa are wonderful. Candace was very helpful and friendly.
My pedicure was super relaxing. All by myself, nobody else around. It was great. The nail tech mixed a special aromatherapy milkish (I think) treatment as well. The pedicure room is small and cozy, not some big florescent light area. Very nice

Visited April 2013
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I recently booked a deep tissue massage, it was such a great experience that I rebooked a facial and deep tisssue massage for the next week. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The rooms are quite and comfortable. I was having lower back issues and the professional therapist took great care of just the right spot. I left feeling like a new person. The next week I went back for my facial and second massage. I was not disappointed. The facial was perfect and the esthetician had a perfect touch. A different massage therapist but just as good as the first.
Thank you! I will be a regular when on Hilton Head Island.

Visited July 2013