“Do yourself a favor and just eat here.” 5 of 5 stars

+1 843-341-9379
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Daniel Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 322 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Steakhouse, International
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Daniel's Restaurant & Lounge offers a truly unique dining experience for Islanders and guests alike. We combine the freshest and finest quality ingredients to bring you a globally inspired menu which includes Eastern, Western and Mediterranean selections. Featuring Lunch, Dinner and a late night Lounge, we proudly boast the island's largest variety of fine wines and spirits in a casually-sophisticated and unique adult ambiance. At Daniel's Restaurant & Lounge we pride ourselves in offering our guests: Globally inspired dining selections, expertly crafted to excite and please the palate A constantly evolving and expanding variety of fine wines and spirits to compliment your experience Knowledgeable, prompt service to ensure seamless enjoyment One of the island's best dining ambiances and design concepts
“Do yourself a favor and just eat here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

The service was impeccable, both the hostess and server were friendly and happy to answer any questions. Our food was absolutely amazing and was prepared in a timely manner. This is by far the best restaurant I've been to in the past 6 months and I will gladly come back the next time I'm in town.

• Visited September 2013

Charleston, South Carolina
“THE BEST RESTAURANT ON HILTON HEAD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

After many years of coming to Hilton Head, we have found the ultimate restaurant. This place is amazing...fantastic decor - the highest quality of fresh food put together by a very talented chef (who stopped by our table by the way).
We tried everything, fresh fish - the blue crab salmon sliders; The Gauho - filet mignon, perfect temperature sliced over fried mozzarella bites, Greek lamb Gyros, wow!!!
Great wine list with exotic drinks and desserts -
Do not miss this reasonably priced gem when visiting Hilton Head -

“Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Everything was GREAT! Food by far best on island! Everyone should try this place! Everything was great!

Johnson City, Tennessee
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Delicious steaks, great service (even at the bar!). Great spot with an eclectic atmosphere and diverse menu --- something for everyone!

Ketchum, Idaho
“What a great birthday dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I planned my birthday a few months in advance. And doing a little research on restaurants I came across Daniel's. I live in Idaho and I was just going to be on the Island for a couple of days, so I had to make sure I picked the right place.

I read the reviews and obviously looked at the menu and decided I wanted to have my birthday dinner there.
I called a couple of times. First to make the reservation and the second to ask for a wine list. They not only have a nice cocktail list, with a great selection of pretty much everything, but they also have a great wine list. I spoke to the manager and asked him if there was a way to get something that was not on the list... his answer was "Absolutely". (what a great answer!!!)

Finally the night of my birthday arrived. My friend and I arrived to the restaurant. They had our table ready with the bottle of Champagne I wanted, waiting for us on the table.

The manager came and introduced himself, finally after weeks of talking on the phone.
He told us about the restaurant. Very passionate about everything. Food. Drinks. Events.

My friend told him to pick a few plates for us. Since he knows what's good and what are the favorites.

He did GREAT!
We loved everything we had. Hummus made at the table was fantastic, fried oysters with blue cheese fondue and bacon bites. Shrimp and Lobster fried rice...Everything!
Finally he brought us a chocolate cake with a candle. A perfect way to end our dinner.

I visit the Island several times a year, not sure why I didn't know about Daniel's, but I'm happy I found it and I can't wait to go back!

Thank you so much for such a wonderful birthday dinner!