“Dolphin tour” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 164 Activities in Hilton Head
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: For 35 years, Outside Hilton Head has been providing fun and memorable outdoor activities to Hilton Head Island residents and visitors. Outside Hilton Head is Hilton Head's premiere outdoor outfitter. In addition to providing a multitude of excellent programs 365 days of the year, Outside Hilton Head has a retail shop loaded with everything you need for your adventure. Programs include guided Kayak Tours, Kayak Fishing, boat based Dolphin Tours, Charter Fishing, Boat Charters and Rentals, tours of historic Daufuskie Island, and Teambuilding. Facilities include the private and serene Page Island . We specialize in designing custom adventures to suit your interests! The staff at Outside Hilton Head is made up of experienced, knowledgeable and personable retail associates, reservationists, interpretive nature guides and USCG licensed Captains.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Dolphin tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Jeremy was an amazing tour guide! We were the only 6 people on the trip and we got to get up close to a ton of baby dolphins learning how to swim!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Kayaking with Casey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Our family went kayaking as a group out of Shelter Cove and had the best experience! Our guide Casey was awesome instructing us on how to paddle (I was a first timer) and she was a great guide down the river and through the marsh. She shared interesting facts about the marsh, history of Hilton Head and geography of the Island. She also allowed the group to ask question and just enjoy the peaceful quiet waters and soft bird calls. I would recommend this trip for any age and any experience level. It was so much fun I would definitely do it again!

Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Dolphins with Capt. Kat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

My daughter & I joined Capt. Kat's dolphin cruise on Broad Creek...what an awesome time we had. We didn't have to go far to see dolphins. They were right outside the Harbor, frolicking & cavorting around the boat. We had dolphins for the whole cruise. Capt. Kat is extremely knowledgeable about the dolphins, the salt marsh & all the birds we saw. I had no idea how important the salt marsh is to the health of our oceans or that it is considered the a nursery. My daughter & I thoroughly enjoyed our time on the cruise, she is very personable and we felt very safe on the boat with her. We highly recommend Capt. Kat and this tour.

Visited May 2014
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Stand Up Paddle Boarding with Holly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

I had always wanted to try Stand Up Paddleboarding! I live on Hilton Head Island and it is very popular here. My legs were a big shaky when I first stood up, but after a bit I felt much more comfortable. The dolphin greeted us as soon as we entered Broad Creek and stayed around to check us out. A perfect morning! Holly was a wonderful guide. Her offer to take pictures of us and send them to us is a real bonus. I don't know how else we would have had pictures since I certainly wasn't going to take my camera!

Visited June 2014
Grapevine, Texas, United States
“Casey was great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

On our first trip to Hilton Head we took a kayak trip on the salt marsh of Broad Creek. It was my first kayak adventure and Casey was a terrific guide, native to the area and knowledgeable about the unique characteristics of the marsh.
Great experience!