“Paddle Boarding with Holly Feltner” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 164 Activities in Hilton Head
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: For 35 years, Outside Hilton Head has been providing fun and memorable outdoor activities to Hilton Head Island residents and visitors. Outside Hilton Head is Hilton Head's premiere outdoor outfitter. In addition to providing a multitude of excellent programs 365 days of the year, Outside Hilton Head has a retail shop loaded with everything you need for your adventure. Programs include guided Kayak Tours, Kayak Fishing, boat based Dolphin Tours, Charter Fishing, Boat Charters and Rentals, tours of historic Daufuskie Island, and Teambuilding. Facilities include the private and serene Page Island . We specialize in designing custom adventures to suit your interests! The staff at Outside Hilton Head is made up of experienced, knowledgeable and personable retail associates, reservationists, interpretive nature guides and USCG licensed Captains.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Lititz, Pennsylvania
21 attraction reviews
“Paddle Boarding with Holly Feltner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I went paddle boarding for the first time with my two kids and approximately 7 other folks. Holly was our guide. This experience was half the price of the introductory paddle boarding session offered at the resort we are staying, and it far exceeded our expectations. Holly was great. She seemed to really enjoy her job and teaching newbies like us. She even took photos of my kids and me, and sent them to our instagram account. We would highly recommend this experience.

Visited August 2013

“SUP with Holly @ outside hilton head”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We had an awesome SUP experience this morning with Holly!! She was so good with the kids ages 6,7,8, and 10..... They all loved her and we each enjoyed paddle boarding. She oil the boys and encouraged my not so adventurous one to relax& enjoy. We will definitely be back next year and will ask for HOLLY!!!

New York City, New York
“Had fun but waaaaay overpriced.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have been on a few Outside charter fishing adventures.We caught some fish but not a boat load.The Capt was great and entertained us even though the fishing was off the few days we went.
I went with them since they are out of Shelter Cove and it was convenient.Their prices are the highest around especially for what you get.They are a huge operation and you really don't feel like you are getting what you paid for.If you want to catch fish go with a private charter.it's waaay cheaper,more personalized service and you will have a lot more fun and get the experience you are expecting.

The night time fireworks kayak tour is ILLEGAL according to the Coast Guard.You are NOT allowed to kayak at night without legitimate navigation lights.They throw some glow sticks on the kayaks and call it safe.IT IS NOT SAFE AT NIGHT!! I don't know how they continually get away with it.

Visited July 2013
Simsbury, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
“Family Ski Day is an annual event for us”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Our vacation in Hilton Head would not be complete without a morning ski trip in the lowcountry creeks. Kneeboarding has been replaced by wakeboarding, waterskiing and tubing. Dolphins surrounded the boat on the way out to the creek and swam with my nephew as he mastered the wakeboard. Momma and baby may actually have upstaged him! I am not sure if my family has improved as much as it appeared or if it was due to the expertise of Captain Marcus. All got up quickly and had great rides. The tube is not always a calm floating experience! Ask for Marcus.

Visited July 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Charter Fishing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Went charter fishing with a man named Marcus. Little bit of a bumpy ride out, which I found to be exciting. After arriving at the destination our guide jumped to work and made the whole experience very smooth and enjoyable. Once the fish started biting it was fun till the end; I would recommend to anyone who enjoys boating or fishing.