“Delicious!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sweet Carolina Cupcakes

Sweet Carolina Cupcakes
Coligny Plaza Shopping Center, 1 N. Forest Beach Dr, Unit 203, Hilton Head, SC 29928-6484
(843) 342-2611
Dining options: Takeout, Dessert
Fort Wayne, IN
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

My family had this on our list of "must do" at Hilton Head. I found a coupon for buy five, get one free. (The cupcakes are a bit expensive at $3.50 each.) We got 6 different flavors and found a picnic table by the fountain at Coligny to eat them. Our favorites cupcakes were: Neopolitan, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Salted Caramel, and Wedding Cake. We weren't as fond of the Red Velvet or and Sweet Carolina cupcakes. I will agree that there was too much frosting and we didn't eat it all.

Columbus, Ohio
“Good cupcakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Not the best cupcakes I've ever had, but good cupcakes with a variety of flavors if you are waiting a sweet treat on the beach. I agree with a few other reviewers that said eat these cupcakes fresh and don't refrigerate and there is a lot of frosting. The texture of the butter cream gets too hard and aren't as enjoyable. Just a warning, at least in September they are closed on Sunday's. My husband and I road our bikes from Palmatto dunes to Caligny and found out that they were closed when we got there!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Clinton ,MA
“Delicious cupcakes!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

I came upon this cupcake bakery when I was casually strolling and shopping through Coligny Palza Shopping Center, as it sits in back of the plaza. It has daily "special flavors" aand the day my granddaughter and I stopped we tried the Key LIme cupcake. It was delicious, not only the frosting but the cake too. Many cupcake shops have good icing but then cake may be lackluster, this was not the case at Sweet Carolina. I bought an extra to take back to our hotel and then my family went back again the end of the week ( I had to fly home earlier or I would have been back everyday)!
My only complaint about Sweet Carolina is they don't ship!! Wishing I could get some back in Massachusetts.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rockford, Illinois
“Whoopie Pies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

While I cannot comment on the cupcakes, I can on the whoopie pies. I went to the cute store in Savannah and picked up a whoopie pie. It was AWESOME! The cream center was just delicious. I wish I would have bought more!

macon, ga
“Tasty treats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Delicious cupcakes. Really nice owner/wait staff. A bit pricey but not overly so. My wife and I watch Cupcake wars on HGTV and told the owner she should go on the show.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere