“Food for thought” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
WiseGuys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 290 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Tapas, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Dessert, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Merchant Street
Columbia, Maryland
“Food for thought”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

Great food and great service. Danny was excellent. Really enjoyed the early bird deal and they can actually cook a steak similarly or better than Ruth's Chris.

“Terrific!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Great service. Great food. We celebrated a 50th birthday. The fried chicken and sub Mac n cheese for a side is not to be missed. Short ribs were the best I have had. And the stir fried Farro is not to be missed. We have been coming to hilton head for a decade and this is now our favorite. Not cheap but well worth it.

Visited August 2014
Ohio
“Awesome Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Recently dined at WiseGuys with my family and we loved it! We travel to Hilton Head from Ohio every year and this is hands down one of our favorite places! The food was cooked to perfection and the service was exquisite. Our server Maegan was awesome and we will definitely request her next time we are in!

• Visited August 2014
Lima, Ohio
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Me and my husband had a lovely time at WiseGuys. Our food was fantastic and our server Maegan was awesome. We are from Jersey and travel to the island about once a year; cannot wait to be back next year!

• Visited July 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
“Don't leave HHI without stopping here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

My family vacations every year to HHI, and we had never been to WiseGuys. The other night, the Marriott had a kids' night in, and my husband and I got to choose a spot for date night. We are big fans of all restaurants owned by SERG Grouo, so we decided to try WiseGuys. It is located in Main Street Village, which is more on the northern part of the island that we hadn't visited.

The Marriott made us a reservation and we were seated immediately in the lounge (where all wine and small plates are 25% off between 5-7 pm!) our waitress, Raven, was wonderful and very knowledgable about the menu. My husband and I started off with a flight of wine for each of us, which was served beautifully in a wrought iron stand. The wine selection was very diverse, and we got to try several new kinds. We shared the calimari for an appetizer, which was absolutely delicious!! I don't think I have tasted better!

The food, the wine, and the service was unreal. We loved the ambiance of the restaurant and will definitely come here again. I would recommend this restaurant for date night or dinner with adults.

• Visited July 2014