The Sonesta is an amazing resort with top notch service and amenities to match. We were able to check in early and added a 4th night because we did not want to leave. The zero entry pool was perfect for our 2 year old. Everything including the rooms were spotless. The food at the pool bar for lunch and Heywards for dinner was delicious and so fresh. We would go off the resort for dinner and regret not staying at the resort. Omar gave us great service at the restaurant and brought out a fruit plate for our daughter for dessert. The bartenders were always friendly along with the front desk. Prices were in line with being in a hotel and considering the top quality of the food and drinks. The grounds were gorgeous with bridges leading to the beach. The live music at the pool was great. I can't express enough how clean this resort is which was so important to us when traveling with a 2 year old. We plan to return in July. We found our new go to resort in Hilton Head, the Westin doesn't stand a chance!
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hilton Head Island Beach Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Hilton Head Island Beach Hotel Hilton Head
- Crowne Plaza Hilton Head
- Hilton Head Crowne Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island is the perfect getaway for families and couples, destination weddings, and is the place to meet for groups of all sizes. Located within Shipyard Plantation, the Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island is adjacent to Van Der Meer Tennis and Shipyard Golf. Our hotel is only 35 miles from Beaufort, S.C., 45 miles from Savannah and 100 miles from historic Charleston. Hilton Head Island and the Lowcountry is also home to the Verizon Heritage Golf Tournament. We are one of the closest, upscale Hilton Head hotels to island shopping, restaurants. The Sonesta Resort features 331 guest rooms and 9 luxurious suites. All rooms feature private balconies or patios, many with spectacular views of our lush tropical gardens and the horizon of the Atlantic Ocean. Hotel amenities include Arum Spa, an extensive fitness center, outdoor and shaded pool, child's water feature, 24 hour business center, Pearls Market and Just Us Kids(seasonal). Enjoy our breakfast in Heyward's Restaurant, or have lunch at our poolside bar, Sweet Cane (seasonal). Fridays and Saturdays, Heyward's features a bountiful seafood buffet which is a local favorite. Seacrest offers lunch options and small plates. Bayley's Lounge offers daily happy hour specials. For the ultimate vacation experience or the premiere meeting spot, the Sonesta Beach Resort is the place to be on Hilton Head Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.