My husband surprised me with a mini vacation and this place is absolutely beautiful. At check-in valet come and open your door and direct you to check-in. At check in the the rep explained the amenities, asked if we were concerned about things to do and restaurants. The one thing I noticed upon arrival was an amazing smell. The Westin have there own scents that's a signature mark in all hotels and they are available for purchase. The resort have the main amenities you'd think of. We are on the 5th floor with a balcony and a view out of this world. The bathroom is nice and spacious. You have your flatscreen tv, safe and mini fridge. The bed is nice and comfy with your white down comforter.
Spa that provide a list of services and you can also have some of those services in-room. In the spa there are walls of different items you can purchase. You can also have a mani/pedi if you like.
Gift shop: the gift shop is your average resort gift shop. Very pricey. A large selection of items.
The restaurant/lounge. I can not speak on the food because we ate at an outside restaurant but we did go in for drinks. A variety of drinks can be made and the services was great.
On the properties you have several beater pools and some restaurants but because of the weather for us most of those things were closed so I can't speak on that either.
We ordered room service for breakfast and the cost of $50 and later we will have a couples massage in the couples suite.
This is a placed I'd definitely like to come back to visit when I can experience everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our delightfuly renewed 416 room oceanfront resort revitalized in a "coastal chic" style. Guests can relax on our sandy white beaches, unwind in the Heavenly Spa, and enjoy our championship golf and tennis. Seven dining venues offer creative cuisine inspired by our local seafood and sustainable ingredients. Every inch of our beach resort has been refreshed. Our newly designed resort lobby welcomes our guests with a botanical conservatory and our two-story "living wall" vertical garden. Our guest rooms offer the latest Westin comfort elements including the Heavenly Bed in soothing coastal palettes. Our baths feature the new Heavenly Shower with dual vanities and backlit mirror. All new outdoor plush furniture and firepits have been placed throughout the nooks nd crannies of our expanded beachfront and poolside decking. We offer incomparable ways for our guests to retreat, connect, or entertain amidst naturally beautiful surroundings. The natural beauty of the South Carolina Coast, the myriad of land and sea activities available, and the sheer variety of golf and recreation options on our island, allows us to offer truly memorable experiences to our guests - now at an all new luxury resort property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort And Spa