This hotel while it is in an absolutely enchanting area..really needed a re fresh which is sounds like they have done. The restaurant, pools, hallways ..everything looked not well cared for, ripped carpet, beat by sand and sun, windows needed replacing, scratches down walls...I noticed all of hilton head is very 70s so the Westin was one of the fanciest places you could stay and the setting nestled near paths and beaches and tunnels to ride bikes through.. Just so fun.. Off property dining requires car, shopping nearby was good.. Found several fun shops and even staples like Jcrew and tjmaxx when a thunder storm hit. The east coast grassy beaches and marshes are beautiful. Flying Out of hilton head can be tricky.. Short run way so heat keeps planes grounded, delayed and crowded.. No concessions at airport which is tiny.. Seems like paradise for east coasters who can drive here, bring bikes and have staked out a grey rental year after year. I am not sure I would
Back to this Westin.. But a return to hilton head would be fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our delightfuly renewed 416 room oceanfront resort revitalized in a "coastal chic" style. Guests can relax on our sandy white beaches, unwind in the Heavenly Spa, and enjoy our championship golf and tennis. Seven dining venues offer creative cuisine inspired by our local seafood and sustainable ingredients. Every inch of our beach resort has been refreshed. Our newly designed resort lobby welcomes our guests with a botanical conservatory and our two-story "living wall" vertical garden. Our guest rooms offer the latest Westin comfort elements including the Heavenly Bed in soothing coastal palettes. Our baths feature the new Heavenly Shower with dual vanities and backlit mirror. All new outdoor plush furniture and firepits have been placed throughout the nooks nd crannies of our expanded beachfront and poolside decking. We offer incomparable ways for our guests to retreat, connect, or entertain amidst naturally beautiful surroundings. The natural beauty of the South Carolina Coast, the myriad of land and sea activities available, and the sheer variety of golf and recreation options on our island, allows us to offer truly memorable experiences to our guests - now at an all new luxury resort property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort And Spa