Had a great stay from 9/14/14-9/19/14. Hilton Head itself is just beautiful and very relaxing. The resort is set back through a beautiful golf course making it feel very private and intimate. Krysten at check in was so sweet & even upgraded us to an ocean view room on the 4th floor (5th floor is the highest) The room was nicely decorated, very clean, and the view was great. Maid service was very accommodating & would even ask us what time was best for them to come back if we were sleeping in. We ate lunch by the pool basically everyday & I was impressed with the menu, lots of variety. I found the Lunch/breakfast prices to be fair being that the quality of food was excellent. The cafe was convenient & carried Starbucks products. We had dinner at Carolina Cafe which I found to be very good, but pretty expensive. The service was excellent but I don't think the dinner menu choices were as great as the lunch choices throughout the hotel. The beach on the property is beautiful, large and was pretty empty. You can rent beach chairs through the westin which you carry yourself for about $8 a chair, or rent from a company on the beach for $32 dollars a day which are already set up with an umbrella. I did not really mind this although I can see why people would complain about it. I really do not have a bad thing to say about the hotel. Plenty of parking, and found the parking garage to be the easiest option. Every staff member I came in contact with was lovely. I did see the bugs outside at night, but I wouldn't call them roaches. I do not know what they were, but I never saw one inside so I wouldn't let that stop me from returning to the hotel.
Thank you Westin for a great stay :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our delightfuly renewed 416 room oceanfront resort revitalized in a "coastal chic" style. Guests can relax on our sandy white beaches, unwind in the Heavenly Spa, and enjoy our championship golf and tennis. Seven dining venues offer creative cuisine inspired by our local seafood and sustainable ingredients. Every inch of our beach resort has been refreshed. Our newly designed resort lobby welcomes our guests with a botanical conservatory and our two-story "living wall" vertical garden. Our guest rooms offer the latest Westin comfort elements including the Heavenly Bed in soothing coastal palettes. Our baths feature the new Heavenly Shower with dual vanities and backlit mirror. All new outdoor plush furniture and firepits have been placed throughout the nooks nd crannies of our expanded beachfront and poolside decking. We offer incomparable ways for our guests to retreat, connect, or entertain amidst naturally beautiful surroundings. The natural beauty of the South Carolina Coast, the myriad of land and sea activities available, and the sheer variety of golf and recreation options on our island, allows us to offer truly memorable experiences to our guests - now at an all new luxury resort property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort And Spa