Well located property with everything you could want. We found seats by the pool both days despite people saving places with towels. There are nice umbrellas on the beach but you have to rent them. I noticed many people came with their own beach chairs. A great gym, several restaurants, and running trails (3 and 5 miles). For 35 a day you can rent beach cruisers. Other sports are available for a fee from the beach concierge. Service was high quality. We came in from a run and was given water bottles as we walked in. Check the itemized bill at the end, we had a 60$ charge for a meal we didn't eat. Parking is free. Relaxed environment. Kid friendly. We have spg membership but there wasn't availability to have room upgraded or get 4pm checkout. Overall high quality and nice relaxing time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our delightfuly renewed 416 room oceanfront resort revitalized in a "coastal chic" style. Guests can relax on our sandy white beaches, unwind in the Heavenly Spa, and enjoy our championship golf and tennis. Seven dining venues offer creative cuisine inspired by our local seafood and sustainable ingredients. Every inch of our beach resort has been refreshed. Our newly designed resort lobby welcomes our guests with a botanical conservatory and our two-story "living wall" vertical garden. Our guest rooms offer the latest Westin comfort elements including the Heavenly Bed in soothing coastal palettes. Our baths feature the new Heavenly Shower with dual vanities and backlit mirror. All new outdoor plush furniture and firepits have been placed throughout the nooks nd crannies of our expanded beachfront and poolside decking. We offer incomparable ways for our guests to retreat, connect, or entertain amidst naturally beautiful surroundings. The natural beauty of the South Carolina Coast, the myriad of land and sea activities available, and the sheer variety of golf and recreation options on our island, allows us to offer truly memorable experiences to our guests - now at an all new luxury resort property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort And Spa