We stayed at the Westin Hilton Head Resort between 9 and 13 August, and we had a wonderful wonderful time. We got this hotel package per suggestions we had received from colleagues from work, and we were totally pleased with our stay. From the moment we entered the hotel complex, we felt welcome by the beautiful lobby area and most importantly, by the front desk staff which was totally friendly and helpful at check-in and throughout our stay at the hotel, providing us with all the information we needed concerning things to do in the Westin resort and on the island. In fact, all the people working at the Westin resort that we met, the concierge, the staff at the cafe and restaurant, the staff in the hotel store, etc., were warm, helpful, enthusiastic, striving to make the hotel guests have a wonderful stay. The Westin hotel itself is almost a work of art. The interior is high end design, including the rooms and the room amenities. The exterior, especially the resort side facing the ocean, has top landscape design, in which wooden terraces intermingle with palm trees, conifers, ponds, flower beds, pools, and a few bars and restaurants which serve tasty frozen drinks. The view from this side of the hotel is priceless, since you can see the ocean through the palm trees, and feel the breeze day or night. The beach is beautiful and starts right outside of the pool area, extending left and right as much as you could see. Because the Westin is pretty much at the heel of the island, you can walk just mile or so on the beach to an almost secluded area where the only things you see and hear are the waves and the birds and crabs. All of these are reasons for which I will definitely come back to the Westin Resort on my next beach vacation, and for which I totally recommend this resort to anyone who would like to vacation on one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort And Spa
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Hotel
- Westin Hilton Head
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our delightfuly renewed 416 room oceanfront resort revitalized in a "coastal chic" style. Guests can relax on our sandy white beaches, unwind in the Heavenly Spa, and enjoy our championship golf and tennis. Seven dining venues offer creative cuisine inspired by our local seafood and sustainable ingredients. Every inch of our beach resort has been refreshed. Our newly designed resort lobby welcomes our guests with a botanical conservatory and our two-story "living wall" vertical garden. Our guest rooms offer the latest Westin comfort elements including the Heavenly Bed in soothing coastal palettes. Our baths feature the new Heavenly Shower with dual vanities and backlit mirror. All new outdoor plush furniture and firepits have been placed throughout the nooks nd crannies of our expanded beachfront and poolside decking. We offer incomparable ways for our guests to retreat, connect, or entertain amidst naturally beautiful surroundings. The natural beauty of the South Carolina Coast, the myriad of land and sea activities available, and the sheer variety of golf and recreation options on our island, allows us to offer truly memorable experiences to our guests - now at an all new luxury resort property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.