Well I have stayed at this hotel at least 5 times in the past before the renovations. The renovations are awesome but the customer service left little to be desired. We weren't offered housekeeping until 3 pm in the afternoon. We had returned from the pool to find a dirty room with housekeeping moving slowly down the hall. The pool staff was great (Ian and Eric). They stayed on top of their chairs and Ian even remembered my room number and name the next day! Katie at front desk was nice and efficient. But you pay $20 a day resort fee plus taxes for the amenities such as the pool, parking, and Internet. But really does it constitute a $20 a day charge for late housekeeping or no HD channels on tv? Not so sure. The pool has even decreased their quality of pool towels as well. I did get in touch with a manager after 5 or 6 phone calls to the hotel to address these issues and she listened and returned some of my SPG points. I'm very appreciative in the return but I just wish they could get their customer service back like it was 4 years ago. You just can't update a property with millions and decrease customer service. I like to stay at resorts with friendly staff all around not just in select areas. And the prices they want you to pay per night ($320 for garden view) customer service should be better. I will give this place one more try but only one.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort And Spa
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Hotel
- Westin Hilton Head
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our delightfuly renewed 416 room oceanfront resort revitalized in a "coastal chic" style. Guests can relax on our sandy white beaches, unwind in the Heavenly Spa, and enjoy our championship golf and tennis. Seven dining venues offer creative cuisine inspired by our local seafood and sustainable ingredients. Every inch of our beach resort has been refreshed. Our newly designed resort lobby welcomes our guests with a botanical conservatory and our two-story "living wall" vertical garden. Our guest rooms offer the latest Westin comfort elements including the Heavenly Bed in soothing coastal palettes. Our baths feature the new Heavenly Shower with dual vanities and backlit mirror. All new outdoor plush furniture and firepits have been placed throughout the nooks nd crannies of our expanded beachfront and poolside decking. We offer incomparable ways for our guests to retreat, connect, or entertain amidst naturally beautiful surroundings. The natural beauty of the South Carolina Coast, the myriad of land and sea activities available, and the sheer variety of golf and recreation options on our island, allows us to offer truly memorable experiences to our guests - now at an all new luxury resort property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.