Went to hotel for a business meeting and finished with my adult son for a golf outing. Both the business and leisure portions were enjoyable. While did not have ocean front room, had a balcony to relax on. The room was big and comfortable. Especially liked the shower head in the bathroom. Almost did not want to get out of the shower each morning. Room had a mini refrigerator so we could keep berages cold. Staff was polite and friendly and great to work with from the banquest staff to housekeeping. Especially liked front desk, who made check in and check out pleasent. One in particular, Krystin, was extremely charming and made wonderful dinner recommendations that were right on. She even made the effort to check the nightly specials at one establishment. Overall a great experience for a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our delightfuly renewed 416 room oceanfront resort revitalized in a "coastal chic" style. Guests can relax on our sandy white beaches, unwind in the Heavenly Spa, and enjoy our championship golf and tennis. Seven dining venues offer creative cuisine inspired by our local seafood and sustainable ingredients. Every inch of our beach resort has been refreshed. Our newly designed resort lobby welcomes our guests with a botanical conservatory and our two-story "living wall" vertical garden. Our guest rooms offer the latest Westin comfort elements including the Heavenly Bed in soothing coastal palettes. Our baths feature the new Heavenly Shower with dual vanities and backlit mirror. All new outdoor plush furniture and firepits have been placed throughout the nooks nd crannies of our expanded beachfront and poolside decking. We offer incomparable ways for our guests to retreat, connect, or entertain amidst naturally beautiful surroundings. The natural beauty of the South Carolina Coast, the myriad of land and sea activities available, and the sheer variety of golf and recreation options on our island, allows us to offer truly memorable experiences to our guests - now at an all new luxury resort property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Hotel Hilton Head
- The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort And Spa