“All of it is TRUE” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Russellville, Alabama
“All of it is TRUE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2011

The good stuff you have read about this place is so TRUE... Great Jazz venue and the food is amazing. Swordfish was delicious, tender and flavorful. She Crab soup really had lots of blue crab in it. My husband could not believe the bar-b-q ribs...tasty and falling off the bone tender. It is wonderful to have a place like this supporting live jazz. The crowd was having alot of fun and there was no doubt about that. We would go again while we are here for a week, but every other night, besides Tuesday, was sold out.

• Visited September 2011

Stafford, Virginia
“Wonderful evening at The Jazz Corner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

I have read many, many reviews on Trip Advisor, but have never been motivated to write one until now. My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful evening at The Jazz Corner during our recent vacation to Hilton Head. The meal was the best we had during our entire week there. I had the Spinach, Walnut and Pear Stuffed Chicken and my husband had a seafood entree consisting of scallops, shrimp and tilapia over linguine. My chicken was the best I have ever had and the vegetables and cheddar cheese grits complimented it wonderfully. My husband said his meal was delicious also. We enjoyed our server, Cory, who was polite, attentive, and helpful in making selections from the menu.

The entertainment for the evening, the Bob Masteller Quintet, was most enjoyable. What a talented group of musicians. We also had the opportunity to hear Deas Guyz at another venue at Hilton Head. They normally play at the Jazz Corner on Sundays, and I would highly recommend them also.

Finally, thank you to Amy for being most helpful in rearranging our reservations after our vacation dates were changed because of Hurricane Irene.

The food, the music, you can't go wrong at the Jazz Corner. Be sure to make reservations early. Thank you Jazz Corner for a wonderful evening. I only wish we lived closer, but we will be back the next time we are in Hilton Head.

Richmond, Virginia
“Great entertainment Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2011

This is a place you wish you could have in your town. We were able to go on Sunday night and see Deas-Guyz. This group has it going on. The food and service was top notch.

Dunbar, West Virginia, USA
“Great Food and Great Ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

We love the Jazz Corner. It is a great place to go for an evenings entertainment. Have been there several times and the food is always good and setting is great. It reminds me of a Jazz restaurant in NYC.

• Visited June 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good food, great entertainment!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

We went on a night that Deas Guys, a Motown act was playing. The food was very good, and the service was excellent. The band, however, was the star of the night. I can't say enough good things about this group. The music was great, and they were highly entertaining. If you go, plan on spending the entire night. This is not a quick dinner and leave sort of place, but who would want to!!

• 4 of 5 stars Food