On our way to Florida and stopped in quaint historic Hartsville and had the pleasure of staying several nights at the Landmark Inn. The rooms were clean and the beds are amazing! Best of all was how warm and friendly the staff was and how perfectly the hotel grounds were kept. The beds are memory foam and were a pleasure to sleep on. We also visited many lovely attractions close by. Best experience ever on a stop over to Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Landmark Inn has been a family owned and operated business since 1973. Located in Hartsville, South Carolina, the Landmark Inn is known for its comfort, hospitality, and convenience. Whether you're in town for business or pleasure, the Landmark Inn wants to be your place in the Pee Dee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your The Landmark Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Landmark Hotel Hartsville
- Landmark Hotel Hartsville