“OMG LOVE THIS PLACE” 5 of 5 stars

Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Hartsville
“OMG LOVE THIS PLACE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I travel to SC often for my job and through a friend wondered into this hotel. I was amazed the Hartsville had such a lovely hotel. The breakfast was hot and ready, the staff had some of the best customer service I seen. Better believe I will be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2013
Mr P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
We are happy to hear you had a pleasant stay! See you when you visit again! Thank you for your review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed here past weekend for a reunion for my grandparents. First impression of the hotel soon as you pull in was that how clean there parking lot is. Check in was breeze and staff was really friendly. Rooms have been recently renovated and look really good. Overall we were really impressed with this hotel and we are definitely staying here again next time when we visit.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Mr P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to review our property. We are overwhelmed and appreciative of all the positive feedback our renovation is getting. We can't wait to see you on your next visit!
Columbia, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I stayed at the hotel for the weekend and I have to say this is one of the MOST clean rooms I've ever stayed at. I'm a frequent hotel guest at hotels all over the US as traveling is part of my job. I was very impressed. The staff was very friendly in helping answer questions about where to eat and the manager was a jolly man! The rate was affordable in comparison to what you're getting. When I walked in, the rooms looked brand new. So much that I had to ask - they recently underwent a big money renovation. I agree with the review below in that they should definitely update their pics because the rooms are beautiful! I will definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: Realliy clean and new rooms - should definitely give it a try. You won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Mr P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
We are so happy to hear the flat screen TVs were a hit! I will definitely let my staff know as they love to hear the praise. Thank you also for the compliment to me - I really start each day and end each day being jolly. We recently underwent a major renovation and it looks like it's being noticed. Hope to serve you in the future!
Springfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This hotel was recommended to me by a friend who lives in the area. When I arrived, the staff was so friendly and helpful with any questions I had regarding anything in the area! You can tell the property recently had a major renovation, it looked much better then the pictures! (Which you guys should update lol) I called the front desk to request extra pillows, and literally was laying on them 2 minutes later. With the prompt service at this property, the amazing staff, as well as the warm and inviting complimentary breakfast... it's easy to see why this porperty was recommended!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Mr P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
What a wonderful title! Thank you ever so much for such a positive review. It's reviews like these who help us to strive to be better. We definitely had a major renovation recently and are happy to hear that it was worth it. Thanks also for the tip as we are working on updating all the hotel pictures as they are outdated. We can't wait to see you again soon!
Springfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My stay here was amazing, we didn't have any problems. it was easy to find and everything was clean and neat. the people who ran the hotel were amazing and sweet and they catered to each and every need with no hesitation. My wife and three kids love the travel and i have to say we have seen some not so pretty hotels and this one is definitely one of the better ones, i recommend it.

Room Tip: anywhere was fine
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Mr P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Thank you so much for your response! We are so glad we met the needs of you and your family. We look forward to serving your accommodation needs in the future!
Lake Wylie, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

The stay was fine until we noticed a couple of bed bugs coming out of the covers that morning.... luckily nobody seemed to have been bitten but gross. I felt the hotel really didn't seem to care since we booked through an online site and not through them directly. Not many choices in Hartsville, so we took a chance... next time, if we can't get in the Fairfield, we'll drive the day of instead....

Room Tip: The mattresses were comfortable but once we saw the critters, we booked it up and got out as soon as...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Mr P, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We don't have an issue with bed bugs at our hotel though the bugs are usually transmitted from hotel to hotel thru our guests. In no way are we saying it was you, however the previous guest in the room MAY have stayed at a hotel that had a bed bug problem and traveled with them to land here. We are very serious when it comes to pest control being in the Southern part of the country. We apologize and assure you this is not a common occurrence at all. For proactive measures, we had a thorough inspection done and the property has passed with no signs of these critters. We really hope you'll give us a chance again on your next visit. If not, regardless, we thank you for your review as this is really the true measure on how well we serve our industry and guests!
Cocoa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

To much money to pay for some place in Hartsville, SC. But if this is the lowest price it isn't that bad. Frig didn't work so they moved us to another room. Thank goodnes because the first room was right next door to the breakfast room. It was clean, the breakfast was ok. Not much on TV. We're over 65 and felt we should have a much better price.

Room Tip: bring your own pillows
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
subhash p, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
We thank you for the business and hope you come and stay with us again.

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!