“Nice and Clean” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Hardeeville
Orlando, Florida
“Nice and Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

Room was very clean. They also had a nice hot breakfast. There was a hottub/spa by the pool that was exactly what I needed after a long drive on I-95, got a good relaxing massage out of it.

Room Tip: The hotel is on a side road which reduced noise from the traffic which was the reason why I picked t...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2012

Our family enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff were very friendly and professional. The rooms were nice and clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Newyork, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

It was really nice maintained property. i travel from New york to Miami all the time but i stayed here first time and i enjoyed my stay. i would prefer this for everyone. very clean rooms and hot breakfast was truly perfect. i had to enter late night and guy Nash was in help desk was very helpful give me room by the lobby.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Middle Granville NY
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

We checked in & went to our room on the 2nd. floor. I got ice & put it on the table with iced tea in it
went to the bathroom to wash up a little & roaches took over.
The roaches were swarming all over & in the cup that was sealed before I poured tea in it.
We checked out right away, .
I am not talking about 1 roach,,I am talking about many, many roaches.
Never again.

Room Tip: I would not go there again for any reason.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
yjp715, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Hardeeville, responded to this review, April 27, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hardeeville Red Roof. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please accept my sincerest apologies.

Atlanta, GA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

After looking at a room and deciding to go else we turned the key to the front desk. While we were walking out a young man (big shot Indian type) asked why we were leaving. My wife turned and said the room was run down and dirty. The man who's name tag said Days Inn NASH muttered something. When we both turned around to say excuse me he got very upset and asked us to leave. When I asked who the h3ll he thought he was he said the owner. The wife and I left with many thoughts of disbelief and drove 3 miles to the next exit to get a room at the Holiday Inn Express. We had a wonderful night stay. After telling the desk manager our expirence she gave us a discount and said they are all a little edgy at that exit for some reason.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012 via mobile

Picked this hotel based on trip advisor reviews. It was a mistake. The room was dirty, the bathroom was dirty. The furniture was very outdated and you didn't want to touch anything. Unfortunately we arrived late and were to tired to search for something else. It was very noisy outside. You could here everything, the highway noise, trash trucks, people talking in he middle of the night. My husband got absolutely no sleep as there were groups of people walking from the woods in the middle of the night and was worried for our safety. Oh an as for the breakfast, not good at all. The dining area, if that's what you want to call it was dirty and gross. The food was terrible.

• Stayed March 2012
Barboursville, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel three times. Nothing fancy but clean and convenient. They have a free breakfast which is great to get you on the road quickly. The breakfast has eggs (patty type) but warm, Sausage gravy and biscuits, fruits, toast, cereal, oj, pastries, waffles. Enough to get you started. I plan to stay there again this year. It's close to I95.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Red Roof Inn Hardeeville? Share your experiences!