“Great place to stay, conveniently located right off the interstate!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bradbury Inn and Suites

Bradbury Inn and Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hardeeville
Bradbury Inn and Suites
You added Bradbury Inn and Suites to your Saves list
18102 Whyte Hardee Blvd., I-95 Exit 5 and US 17, Hardeeville, SC 29927 (Formerly Country Hearth Inn Hardeeville)   |
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Hardeeville
“Great place to stay, conveniently located right off the interstate!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

This hotel by the pictures I'm almost positive is now the Bradbury inn and suites. Just taken over by new owners and is a very clean and the rooms are nice. Beds were newer beds and best part... No bugs!! Pool is clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. Great nightly as well as weekly rates!

• Stayed July 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
brooklyn
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2009

We arrived late and just needed a decent room to spend the overnight before continuing our long trek north on I-95. As usual, we quickly viewed the room before checking in, and all seemed OK.
Later, we were in for a rude shock. The towels were not only stained, but they were filthy! The sheets were all creased and not even tucked in to the beds! (I hope they were clean, but at that point I just wanted to sleep so I just closed my eyes tightly and hoped for the best.)
To add insult to injury, when we checked out the next morning, the bill showed an additional charge of $1.50 for use of the safe-- something which we had not been informed of. We didn't even know there was a safe there, let alone use it! When we complained, we got the standard excuse of unethical folks: "I'm just an employee here, can't do anything, I'll speak to the boss!" Sure!
When I went to the Country Hearth website to register a complaint, there was no way to do that, either!
So, even though the place looks decent (I think it was a former HoJo), take my advice-- spend a few bucks more and you won't feel that you were taken advantage of.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
williamsburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2008

Stayed one night on our way to Florida. The bed was new and nice room was nice and clean. I like the propry is interior corridor

• Liked — like new beds
  • Disliked — like hotel staf
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2005

old & run down, but very inexpensive. Has a pool and restaurants nearby. Large rooms, looked like it may have been an institution or something at one time from the appearance and trim? Worth the money for the nights stay though.

• Stayed August 2002

Been to Bradbury Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!