“It's okay ” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #60 of 124 Restaurants in Greer
Baltimore, Maryland
“It's okay ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Not the greatest bbq I've had but it's okay. Happy hour specials are pretty good, atmosphere is okay. It's an alright experience, not missing much.

Simpsonville, South Carolina
“This place grows on you”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

It's a sports bar - really - it's a bar that serves food. And it's a wide variety menu if you get there before 8pm and take advantage of the meat and 3. Loved the deviled eggs as a side dish! We agree that it's loud - and the trivia is mediocre - but all in all - a great place without going downtown. The .55 boneless wings on Tuesday nights are killer, with a variety of sides to choose from. The house wine is decent for a house wine, and it comes with a generous pour. Cash discount is AWESOME and tips the scales for us. Seems to be a good value overall. We recommend for a casual night out.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greenville, South Carolina
“Sign Language Needed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We thought this was "restaraunt" and there were several recommendations from local friends that said it's good to go... wish I had had my sign language skills up to date. The sound was so loud in the parking lot we were surprised as we walked up to the door. It only got worse inside. Honestly you had to yell to be heard across the table, we asked the waitress if there was any way to turn it down, and after a long while she came back and said, "the owner" said no. The food was pedestrian at best. The only thing that 'stood-out' about this was a pay with cash discount. My dogs are happy with the rib bones..... oh well. I guess the word of mouth that got me to go in there was just dead wrong. Save your hearing, save your time.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Greenville, South Carolina
“great place to relax and watch a game...great food too!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Menu was very versatile...you can get your veggies or you can have the most delicious wings or burgers....
service was a little better than average......bar seems to be a happening place..especially for guys...

Visited November 2012
Greenville, SC
“It's a bar that wants to be a restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

I've been to this place maybe 100 times or more over the years. The owner decided to renovate it about a year or so ago and to ban cigarette smoking inside. I applaud both changes. I think the goal was to become more of destination to eat rather than a destination to drink. I'm not sure if that goal was accomplished b/c I think people still go here after work mainly to have a few drinks and of course they serve typical bar food that is not half bad. I just wouldn't eat here myself b/c I try to eat healthy and if I wanted to eat out there are much better choices.

Up until this week, it's probably been a year since I've been in but nothing has really changed except the bartender. When I sat down with my friends at a table, I noticed they advertised a Costa Rican beer named Imperial on their menu and purchasing one entered you into a drawing to win Clemson football tickets. I should have asked how much the 12 oz. bottle they served me cost, because when I got my tab I found out they were $4.75 each! This is insane. This is a little locals hangout in Greer, SC, not a swanky place in downtown Greenville.

While I was there, at 7 p.m. the conversation between my friends and I was interrupted by a DJ cranking up his sound system and carrying on and on about Tuesday night trivia and how if he caught people using their phones then he would disqualify them and blah blah blah. He must have said it 50 times over the next 30 minutes like he was talking to children- DON'T shout out the answers and DON'T use your cell phones. We asked for our tab and hit the road.

On a positive note, our service was pretty good. There are usually two main servers and one is really good and has a nice personality attitude and one is just ok and has no personality. The bartender on this night was very attractive, so that's always a bonus if you're a guy and going to sit at the bar. So, it is what it is. I personally think you can do much better as far as food goes but to have a few beers with your friends and stay close to home it's not bad.

Visited September 2011