“Excellent service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 124 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
“Excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2011 via mobile

Mythos is one of the best restaurants in Greer. Everytime we go there we have outstanding service and delicious food. Disregard what these other people said about the service because they have an amazing staff who r more than willing to accomadate their guests! Everyone should try Mythos you will not be dissatisfied!

“Not worth the effort”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2011 via mobile

I love their Chicken Mythos and Greek cannolies, but the service isn't worth eating in. Lord help you if you have a special request, the waitress acts like your inconviencing them. Such a waste...

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Taylors, SC
“Awsome Italian Food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2010

Awesome Veal Parmagianna, Spagetti, & Lasagna! Pizzasa are made to order - we got one with the works and it was to die for! The desserts are awesome - we got a Greek Cannoli & and the Cheesecake - they were sinful! We try and go at least one a week..Mythos is that good!

“I love this restaurant. The owner is very...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2010 via mobile

I love this restaurant. The owner is very friendly and has no problem with accommodating you. I'm not sure who the hostess is, the one we had had medium length brown hair, teenager, with dark eyeshadow on was a real you-know-what. She gave attitude the entire time, we had a baby and she didn't even bring us a high chair we had to walk around the restaurant to get one. When we wanted to switch to an empty booth to better fit she just stared at us like we were stupid, (later we saw her give the booth to some guy she apparently knew), and was just overall stuck up. The owner apologized and was more than happy to help us. We still go there and we love the food. If you order it as take out its perfect. Just beware if you go inside of the hostess.

Upstate SC
“FANTASTIC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2009

I've always had a great meal and great service. At no time have I ever encountered "arrogance" from the staff or the owners.
They've recently added Scallop Cakes to their menu and oh-my-goodness are they tasty! I'm also quite partial to their Mousaka, and don't get me started on their house dressing - yum, yum yum!

• 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Mythos? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Mythos, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.