“Some of the best seafood anywhere” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
BIN112 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 124 Restaurants in Greer
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Tapas
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Victoria Street
Description: Nice restaurant in historic Greer SC
LaPorte, Indiana
“Some of the best seafood anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We were here for a birthday party and this turned out to be the perfect place for a dozen people. There is a downstairs location that seats 12 in the wine celler. The service was excellent. The food was outstanding. I had the shrimp wrapped in bacon with sweet cheese grits that was excellent. The medallions of filet beef were cooked to perfection. The scallops melted in your mouth. The mussels were amazing with a tasty broth. Most dishes could be ordered either as an appetizer size or entree size. We shared the appetizer size and two were plenty for two of us.
Yes this was some of he best food I have had.

• Visited July 2014
Jason C, Owner at BIN112, responded to this review, August 2, 2014
Bill you make me blush, I am so glad we have left such a lasting impression. I hope you will return soon.

Charleston, South Carolina
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

What a small, intimate restaurant. This would be prefect for any occasion from graduation, date night, prom or even marriage proposals! The food is amazing and if you go on Tuesday nights it's free wine tasting! I want to write so much more but I don't want to ruin your surprises! They have specials all the time so PLEASE go check them out! You won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
Jason C, Owner at BIN112, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Chris thanks for taking your time to write such kind words, I will make sure to pass this along to the staff. Hope to see you soon.
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Many thanks to Jesse for a great evening. We had a reservation for 11 people and they were all set to seat us in the main restaurant. After having a drink at the bar we noticed that they had a room downstairs in their wine room. I asked if we could move downstairs and Jesse made a point of setting us up downstairs even though they were short staffed for the evening. Jesse's extra effort resulted in a great dinner and a great time with friends. Great food,great wine, great company and great service from Jesse and his team.

• Visited July 2014
Jason C, Owner at BIN112, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Thank you for writing great things, Jesse is an asset as well as a wonderful person. He represents our business with heart and passion. I am glad all went well for you. See you soon
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

For Fathers' Day, my wife wanted to find something that wasn't on our usual list of suspects (i.e., our regular restaurants). BIN112 was great! Many of their entrees come in appetizer size. We decided to order a variety and share. Everything was great but the mussels were incredible! The sauce was delicious - we took the leftover sauce home. Using a recommendation from our waitress, we served it over pasta. Fantastic! I highly recommend BIN112!

Sorry to say, but even though we have lived in Spartanburg for over 25 years, we've never ventured to Greer for "leisure". It's quite the quaint little downtown area w/ what appears to be some really nice restaurants and watering holes.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jason C, Owner at BIN112, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Michael, we are glad you all enjoyed yourselves for father's day. And you are right Greer is a great little town so much it is become our home. We look forward to having you return soon.
Greenville, South Carolina
“Honest review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Great food! Beautiful atmosphere! Service was not very good. Waitress seemed annoyed we were eating there. Not sure if it's because weren't dressed up enough (nice jeans and button up) or because our group was somewhat younger (late 20's early 30's). The young singer/guitar player out front was really enjoyable and very talented. I think our experience would have been perfect if we had a different server.

Jason C, Owner at BIN112, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
I am glad you really enjoyed your meal, but very disappointed that the service was not up your standard and well as ours, you should have a great experience not a partial one. I am truly sorry and I hope to see you again soon to give you a better experience.

Sorry again
Disappointed owner

Been to BIN112? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage BIN112, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.