“.Not impressed” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
McCormick, SC
“.Not impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Average America/Italian food. Not really authentic Italian. My first indication was the bread. Better can be had at the grocery store. My lasagna was bland. Tasted like a frozen Stoaffer's.

Visited June 2012

Greenwood, South Carolina
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2012

A great place to eat with wonderful food. Owners Lisa and Pascal are great. It's fun to sit on the porch when the weather's nice

Visited July 2012
Hilton Head Island, SC
“Very disappointed! again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

We are local and do not have many choices for upscale dining.
This time for my BDay celibration that we treated our friends.
I believe I got food poisioning from a bad mussel or mussels and called the next day not to complain, but to allert them so no one else would get sick.
I was SCREEMED at by the owner and told there was no way food poisioning could have come from there and I must have an allergy to shell fish. I cook mussels at home, and actually made and cooked Crab cakes at home 3 days later, so...I don't think so. I am disappointed in the owners response, and also that I will not return to one of our limited choices for a night out to dinner in Greenwood. We have put up with the bad level of noise, and the inconsisticy of food because we really want something more than chain restraurants, but we are done and will not return. Sad

South Carolina
“where are these other reviewers dining???”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

It had been a while since our last (and unpleasant) experience and friends invited us to join them. We reluctantly accepted. Our server was pleasant and did her best but the food was, again, FAR from acceptable. Dining in Outback- a chain restaurant- provides a consistent EXCELLENT result. Pascal and his crew of helpers need to re-evaluate their evaluation of quality.
The building cannot be changed so anyone that dines there must expect the noise to be a "given". A dinner with ambiance is just NOT going to happen. This is the place to take your 6 boisterous boys... if you have a large enough bank-roll. Disappointing for sure; Pascal- we will NOT be back for a third try.

• Visited November 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Greenwood, South Carolina
“absolutely the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

Pascal's offers upscale dining in a very friendly setting. The food is top notch and the wait staff does a great job.