“Great Stay!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Chicago
“Great Stay!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

last minute stay with the wife. Great staff. Everyone awesome and friendly. True southern hospitality. Had a few drinks at the bar before calling it a night and bartender went above and beyond to make sure my 'picky' wife was happy. So nice and polite it was scarry :-). Will definitely return.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
TheHotelGM, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your wonderful words and the ultimate compliment in meeting all your expectations. Your compliments were a pleasure to read and I did share with my staff of the wonderful job they did. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon to the Greenville Marriott.

Greenville Marriott

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Although not impressive on the outside, this was a great place to stay for my recent 1-day/night business trip. Nice lobby and room, very pleasant and accommodating staff. We used a boardroom for a meeting and had everything we needed, including lunch. Conveniently located, right off the highway, and close to several restaurant options and a grocery store. Everything you'd need within a mile.

Room Tip: Join Marriott Rewards for free, to be eligible for free Wi-Fi. Otherwise, it is $9.95 per day for ba...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear tsterling,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Greenville Marriott with fellow travelers online. It was great to hear that you, like so many others, were satisfied with your room and amenities we provided. I am delighted to know that your meeting went of smooth and that our services met your expectations. I am glad you liked our hotels location and the surrounding area. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to welcome you again.

Cary, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We recently stayed here for one night and the hotel was nice. My husband is a platinum level reward member so we have stayed our fair share of Marriotts. The hotel staff was very nice and pleasant upon checking in. Our room was clean and had everything we needed. The downstairs bar was nice too, we came with another couple and we had some late night drinks and the staff was super friendly. Its an older Marriott and we were pleasantly surprised walking in. The outside looks very dated but once inside it had a nice feel to it.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
TheHotelGM, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Good Day mavwu,

I want to take the time to thank you for your wonderful feedback about your overnight stay at our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand and are so glad to hear that your stay with us was exceptional, as well as, our room and amenities were to your liking. We’re happy you felt the service was impressive and had a great time with your friends at the bar. Thank you for recognizing my associates and for giving us the esteemed opportunity of serving you and your husband here at the Marriott Greenville. We look forward to many more visits from you and wish you safe travels.

Orange County, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed here while going to the BMW M Performance School for two nights.
This hotel was the one comp'ed by BMW while going to their driving school.

I checked in around 3pm, and was greeted by the front desk. BMW had a small folder with my itinerary (two day driving school) included. I was given two free drink vouchers, and was told that buffet breakfast was included, as well as dinner at Artisan.

Dinner at Artisan was great. I was given a "BMW" menu and given the choice of appetizer, main, and dessert.

The rooms were nice, and clean, though a little dated. There is a pool, spa and work out room. There were two levels of wifi, regular (for email) and fast for streaming movies, etc.

All in all a good stay.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Good Day rkmoy,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Greenville Marriott and writing about your wonderful experience. We take great pride in being the Hotel BMW has chosen for their guests and we work hard to achieve this year after year. We’re glad that you were impressed by the great service and wonderful facilities you received. I’m happy that you enjoyed your dining experience at Artisan. Thank you again for sharing your feedback with Tripadvisor community and we would love to see you back soon!

Sapphire, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2015

the hotel was nice, and the rooms were clean. The staff was quite friendly. The hotel was close to everything we were wanting to do. In the morning , they have a complimentary breakfast that included freshly made Omelet's YUMMY. They had biscuits & gravy; French toast sticks, and other various items to choose from.

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
TheHotelGM, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this review, March 21, 2015
Dear LizR64,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with fellow travelers online so they can get a flavor of Marriott Greenville. I am pleased we were able to make your experience a comfortable one by providing clean accommodations and friendly service. Our complimentary breakfast is a favorite among our guests and we are glad you and your friends loved the variety of food as well as the quality. We hope to welcome you again on your next visit to Greenville and wish you safe and exciting travels!!!

Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

The Greenville Marriott is a great property with beautiful décor, spacious rooms and friendly staff. I've stayed at this property on numerous occasions and have always been pleased overall with each visit.

Preferred members: As a gold preferred I've only been upgraded about 30% of the time and had to request the upgrade. The lounge is nice and great place to have a glass of wine while catching up on email.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
TheHotelGM, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this review, March 18, 2015
Good Day Steven T,

First and foremost, thank you for being our loyal guest and for returning to stay with us. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand and are so glad to hear that your stay with us has always been exceptional. We're glad that you were especially pleased with our beautiful lounge and decor. While I’m glad you experienced a good stay, I'm sorry to hear that you felt the need to request for an upgrade. We value our gold members, and I have shared your concerns with my front desk associates to ensure all your future stays and upgrades will be taken care of. We truly appreciate your patronage and look forward to your next stay at the Marriott Greenville.

Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2015

After researching several hotels in the area, I am glad I picked the Marriott. The staff was attentive from the second a stepped on the lobby. Even though I arrived very late at night, they were still eager to help and accommodate me after a long drive. This made me feel welcome immediately. My room was clean and everything was as expected. The only drawback (as somebody else mentioned) was not having free wi-fi.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
TheHotelGM, General Manager at Greenville Marriott, responded to this review, March 13, 2015
Dear Jorge G,

We are so glad the level of service lived up to the expectations you have of Marriott Greenville. Our goal is to provide an environment that lets you relax and unwind and I am glad my associates provided just that by their welcoming attitude. We're happy that we were able to impress you with our clean accommodations and made your stay successful as possible. Reviews like yours make all of efforts worthwhile! We appreciate your business and hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Greenville area.

Greenville Marriott

Been to Greenville Marriott? Share your experiences!