“Worst experience at a Hilton!” 2 of 5 stars

Earn 2X HHonors Points
Ranked #17 of 61 Hotels in Greenville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Orlando, United States
“Worst experience at a Hilton!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

This hotel was awful from the beginning. I used 30,000 points to stay (1) night at what should be a value priced hotel. When I think of Hilton, I think that this is going to exceed every other hotel in their lineup. I was so wrong. My keys did not work when I checked in. I had to make 3 trips up and down the elevator that was packed with people with my suitcase. Even when they re-keyed the lock, it still did not work half the time. I had to stand there and pull the key in and out repeatedly until it would finally take. Hilton is crazy for ranking this hotel at a level 6. More like a level 1.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

tito-cares, General Manager at Hilton Greenville, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
We appreciate your loyalty as a rewards member and apologize for the key card trouble you encountered. We're looking into this with our team and ensuring there isn't a broader issue. Thank you for alerting us to the problem and we're so sorry for the inconvenience. We would hate for you to leave dissatisfied. Please contact us so we can help alleviate some of your concerns

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
St. Augustine, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I've stayed at the Hilton at Greenville, S.C. many times. I also stayed at other hotels in the area during previous trips to S.C.. I preferred this hotel for the service and location, close to a wide variety of restaurants right on I385 which makes it easy to find. I recommend the hotel highly for the cleanliness and for the friendliness of the staff. And while there are a large number of restaurants close by, I also liked the restaurant's quality and presentation of the food.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your recent comments, being centrally located with easy access is important to all travelers and I know we will continue to exceed your expectations with service, hope to see you soon
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

Our University (Furman) recently held our Furman Football Players Association Social at the Hilton (2nd year in a row) and once again the Hilton staff did a wonderful job in hosting this event, as well as geat room accomodations......Thanks!! We will be back again!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
tito-cares, General Manager at Hilton Greenville, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
On behalf of the associates, I would like to thank you for your continued loyalty and I am glad that we scored a touchdown with your recent event. We value the relationship with Furman Athletics, the school and look forward to a strong relationship. The team members and I wish the football team great success for the 2013 - 14 season. Go Paladins!
Bishopville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We stayed here for a convention. We upgraded to the Executive floor and enjoyed the breakfast and endless coffee. Great place to stay! Close to a number of places to eat and across from a mall .... shopping was great, too.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

tito-cares, General Manager at Hilton Greenville, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Let’s see, you enjoyed breakfast, had endless coffee and a great stay! What more can any guest expect. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.
Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had three rooms for six adults and two children. The rooms were all clean and the service was very good. The children used the pool several times over the weekend and loved it (clean and safe area!). The breakfast is reasonably priced for the small buffet, but made to order items are delivered quickly. Great service at breakfast as well. Great location to everything - maybe 15 minutes to Furman, which is a quick drive.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
tito-cares, General Manager at Hilton Greenville, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
On behalf of the associates, I would like to thank you for your recent patronage. It is our goal and intent to make every guest’s stay a first-class experience and I am happy to hear we did. We hope to see you soon
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Two of my girlfriends and I met here for a quick girls weekend and have vowed to return! The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. We chose this hotel because it was more budget friendly than the downtown hotels and offered a free shuttle. When the shuttle didn't show to drive us to our dinner reservation, the hotel manager drove us personally. The hotel was very busy as two separate wedding receptions were held on Saturday night, yet my friends and I felt like the hotel was quiet, clean and very well staffed. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed March 2013
tito-cares, General Manager at Hilton Greenville, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
On behalf of the associates, I would like to thank you for your continued loyalty and patronage. It is our goal and intent to make every guest’s stay a first-class experience and I am happy to hear we did. We hope to see you soon.
Charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I think this hotel is much better than average. I was here for work and it was a dark and story night. So,I ate in the hotel bar. Really good food,good service. As for the room, very clean, nice, spacious. Better than Hamptn Inn. I will stay here again.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
On behalf of the associates, we strive to not only meet, but also exceed the needs and expectations of our guests and I am glad we did during your recent visit. We look forward to your return!

Been to Hilton Greenville? Share your experiences!