“Always Incredible” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #177 of 725 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Description: Located 5 minutes North of downtown Greenville, and 5 minutes South of Furman University, we are in the Cherrydale Shopping Center in front of Ingle's grocery store.
Lancaster, PA
“Always Incredible”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

What can I say? The service is "over the top", the food is good, the bathrooms are immaculate and the atmosphere is cheerful. The "best of the best".

Steven B, Owner at Chick-fil-A, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank you so much for the kind comments! As always, It's Our Pleasure to Serve All our Guests!

Greenville, South Carolina
“Top End Fast Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Nice clean atmosphere. Excellent chicken sandwiches and other food. Good shakes. This is at the top end of fast food.

Greenville, South Carolina
“Very Favorite!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Always the best food, served with a smile. =) I love the value, the quality, and the flavors. I love using coupons, and I love how helpful they are when I have kids with me.

Easley, South Carolina
“My go to for a great milkshake.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

This is my go to place for a reasonablely priced milkshake. I love their chocolate shakes. I also hit their drive-thru on occasion to bring in chicken biscuits at the office. These are also quite good. One of the cleanest restaurants that you will ever step foot in. Just a class operation from top to bottom

Visited June 2012
Mauldin, South Carolina
“its a Chicken at it's best!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Wow! Anytime I see a Chick-fil-a I can't resist! It's that lone pickle chip on that yummy chicken sandwich that keeps me coming back for more!