“Excellent service, top notch Bonefish” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #77 of 754 restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“Excellent service, top notch Bonefish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Staff is attentive and welcoming. The seafood is always fresh and inviting. It's a pleasure to finish the day in the comfort of this cozy corner on Woodruff Road. Tiffany, Sarah and Nicki are three excellent staff members behind the bar.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
Florence, South Carolina
“Great Food, Fantastic service & Good wine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

I have always liked this restaurant and when I travel to Augusta, GA I always try to visit that one, but I didn't know about this one in Greenville. I was with some business clients and our server "Danny" was fantastic! The wine selections are pretty good and the food is always so fresh and prepared perfectly. The manager even sent over some complimentary scallops - WOW! Overall a great place for Business or Pleasure!

Visited July 2012
Greenville, South Carolina
“Dessert is to die for (gluten-free menu)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Food is absolutely delicious and the staff is knowledgeable and friendly. My favorite is dessert -- flourless brownie with raspberry sauce and tons of fresh whipped cream, or a decadent creme brulee (vanilla or chocolate)...*sigh* Oh, and don't let me forgot they also have a gluten-free menu!

Visited February 2012
Athens, Georgia
“Very Good, but lacks service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

bonefish grills are always good what can i say. The only complaint at this bonefish was the service, tried to charge me for filet and crab, when i ordered sirloin and crab, also not very attentive. Still very good!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“Lobster Tails are very good and reasonable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

My wife and I dont eat lobster very often, but all of a sudden we had the urge to venture out and don it. We considered pretty much all the local seafood establishments...Its a shame but the best rated in Greenville is Nantucket, Red Lobster, etc...due to a couple of bad experiences we decided against that. I called Bonefish because we have had some pretty good meals at almost every location we have tried. Although they dont serve live Maine...like from the tank, pick out your own...they do offer a 2 tail dish thats about 9 to 10 ozs. We decided on Bonefish and again they did a great job. My wife and I both had the lobster tails with an app of coconut shrimp. The entres are about $27.00 per person, which I think is reasonable for lobster. The meal was very good...slight negative in that one of the side dish's I had, potato au gratin was cold, hard and crunchy. Service was good although our server was probably a new hire...or at least it seemed that way. I would recommend this restaurant.

• Visited May 2012