“Great staff and management” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save 15%
Ranked #8 of 62 Hotels in Greenville
“Great staff and management”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

We were guests here during the opening days of this hotel. There were plumbing issues that needed to be resolved and the management quickly got the repairs completed. Being there during a minor crisis, I believe, gave a more accurate idea of what staff and management is like. They passed with flying colors. When we return to the area, we will certainly stay there again. We stayed for four days this time. Thank you, Joy et alis.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Joyelle L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear johnR2478ZN,

Thank you for choosing the New Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 Haywood Mall. We truly appreciate your comments and patience with us during our opening days! Being such a new property, we faced a few challenges and I do apologize that you had to experience them with us. I am so happy to hear that your stay was still to your satisfaction and we truly did love having you. Your comments are greatly appreciated and I will be sure to share with the entire staff. Please feel free to contact me if I can ever be of assistance in the future.

864-516-2400

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We stayed on the 2nd night of this Hampton Inn being opened and we couldn't ask for a more smoother and great night stay. Staff seemed to be well trained in showing and performing Hamptonality at it's finest. The hotel is simply stunning and the beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was very good with lots of choices. Glad to see this Hampton has a guest laundry, some do not which is OK but it makes it more nicer when they do. Love the outdoor patio with fire pit besides the pool area. Great color schemes and love the layered wood structures throughout the lobby and elevator hallways. Special thanks to Joseph Blasco for going the extra mile.

Room Tip: we stayed on the top floor right near the elevator and there is no noise to be heard from the elevat...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Joyelle L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall, responded to this review, August 11, 2014
Dear JBChipper,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others on Tripadvisor! We truly appreciate you being one of our very first guests and are so happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay. I am glad to hear that Joseph and the staff took such great care of you. I appreciate you also uploading your photos to share with all, what a great touch! I hope that we'll have the opportunity to serve you again in the future and please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of assistance.

cullman, Alabama, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Brand new hotel, convenient to Haywood Mall and interstate. There are many restaurants in the area. Service was excellent. The Front desk personnel were very friendly. The room was large and decorated modern. Even though our room faced the interstate the traffic did not bother us. We were impressed with the entire facility.

Room Tip: If you have a choice. I would choose a room opposite the interstate. Our room was on the interstat...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear csheheane,

Thank you for choosing the New Hampton Inn Greenville I-385 Haywood Mall for your recent trip to Greenville. We know you have a choice when traveling and thank you for putting your faith in us, especially during our first week open! I am so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable experience during your stay and appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others through Tripadvisor. We truly appreciate your comments and I hope that you have a chance to stay with us again should your travels bring you back to Greenville. If I can ever be of assistance to you please feel free to contact me directly.

864-516-2400

Been to Hampton Inn Greenville / I-385 Haywood Mall? Share your experiences!