“Food Truck set down Roots!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 725 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: Latin
Greenville, South Carolina
“Food Truck set down Roots!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Our favorite food truck has opened a brick and mortar location in the up and coming artsy Village of West Greenville. Inviting and casual- order at the counter.They're serving up all of their tasty tacos, burritos, tamales, fresh chips and pico. Our favorites include the carnitas , and the veggie offerings. Seating is available outside or inside. Asada shares space with Mac Arnold's Plate Full O Blues, and depending on when you visit, you may get live music with your meal! (We did last Sauturday night and it was great!) Mac's has a full bar to accompany your meal.
It's great to be able to find delicious, quality food at a great price, in a nearby neighborhood. We love the truck, but we also love the building and the folks inside!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Greenville, South Carolina
“Discovered Latin Food Heaven !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

We decided to make a short trip to the "Village of West Greenville" as they branded the area now. It is an artsy, up-and-coming area filling quickly with artists, storefronts, a blues bar, and now a very nice restaurant. I had heard of Asada's food truck around town, but never knew they opened a restaurant. We just happened upon in while walking around before noon, and I heard the sound of chopping coming from the area to the left of Mac Arnolds blues bar. They actually share the building. Asada is on the left, Arnolds is on the right, with a big bar and stage for entertainment. It is always a good sign to hear that chopping sound from a restaurant. that means fresh preparation, and I mean this place takes it to the extreme. there is a simple list of what I can only say are the most tasty tacos I have ever tasted. Every ingredient is fresh, and well seasoned with homemade side, including chip. For the price, just one taco will fill you. They also have other dishes, and creative combinations of ingredients for special tacos. The owner came over and talked to us for a while, and said they are from Central America, so their cooking style I would say is Latin Fusion.. all the best flavors of Latin America in one restaurant, or, if you will, one taco! I will return many time.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marietta, South Carolina
“Finally permanent home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I love Asada ' s food truck, so I was glad to find they have a permanent home. Same great food and prices plus they are housed with Mac Arnold ' s Blues Club.