“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 62 hotels in Greenville
Destin, Florida
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

Best hotel experience in years! Will definitely stay there again. Service staff at the main desk were all amazing. Everyone in the hotel was super friendly and helpful. Felt very welcome and safe.
We stayed in the oversized two room suite and it was perfect!

Room Tip: We stayed in the oversized two room suite and it was perfect.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

290 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Husband and I stayed in a king whirlpool room and couldn't have been more pleased. Room was very nice and spacious, as was the bathroom which had marble, tile and granite surfaces. Location is excellent for what we were looking for; close to interstate, shopping, and eating. Hotel accepts pets but was very clean and quiet. Our bed was very comfy though a little squeaky and the pool was pretty small (one family took up the whole indoor section). Breakfast, afternoon snacks, eating area, lobby - all excellent. Customer service was the best. Staff was super nice and offered us a discount on our stay, though the value we booked was already great. We will definitely stay here again and in any Drury Inn as happy as we were with this one.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

Stayed here for a conference with my husband. Overall, the experience was very good. The complimentary drinks and buffett was excellent. The exercise room is not that big and their was an unsupervised child using the equipment. The pool is not that great. The outside section is very small and is not in the sun.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Gainesville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

I stayed here in February and was back again by July. Wonderful staff, attentive and helpful. Rooms still in great shape and extremely clean. Happy hour was perfect and breakfast filling. Daughter used the pool and enjoyed both indoors and out. Room was large enough for us not to step on each other.

Room Tip: I was on the 5th floor but it was just fine. Can't think of one thing they could improve on.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Stevensville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We stayed in a 2 Q room for 3 nights. The staff were so friendly and genuinely kind from the check in with Ignace, to our maid Asuncion to the manager and kitchen staff who made sure all was always asatisfactory. The quality and extras are incredible for the value of the hotel. Each day you get a happy hour card with 3 drinks,nice hot apps and the daily breakfast is hot and very good. Room was comfy and clean (a few large spots on the carpet). The pool/spa were closed on our arrival due to broken glass in the area, which was disappointing to my young son, but the staff kept us up on the status and it opened late the next day. We realize this was beyond their control. Overall, this was some of the best customer service I have experienced in over 25 years of traveling the world. One complaint is the pet policy: the morning we were to check out I was awakened by numerous barking dogs about 7 am. The lobby was full of dogs when we left--their was evidently a dog show in town and Drury is a nice hotel that does not charge for pets is what the desk agent said, so they all stay there. She said they investigate all complaints of nuisance pets and expect good behavior from pets and owners. Since we left that day I am not sure how it went for the rest of the patrons during the dog show days, but I trust that Drury stands behind its policies. Would stay again for sure--just would check on local pet shows.

Room Tip: This a very pet friendly hotel, so I would make sure that you ask for a room that they dont allow pe...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Let me start by saying I'm a very loyal member of another hotel chain. I RARELY stray from their hotels as I find comfort is knowing what to expect, enjoy loyalty status, etc. This past weekend I was traveling with my dog and needed to find a pet friendly hotel. I checked trip advisor and thought this would be a good opportunity to try a drury inn. I'm SO glad I did! This hotel is so clean, offers tons of extras, and the best service I think I've ever had at a hotel! It was refreshing to find that I didn't have to stay in a certain, sub-par, room just because I had a dog. I think those who travel with their pets will understand what I mean. All of the rooms in the hotel are pet friendly, though you'd never know because the place is immaculate- and that's coming from an
OCD germaphobe :) The happy hour in the evening was great and breakfast offered tons of options! I honestly cannot wait to go back to this hotel next year and am excited about staying in more Drury Inn hotels when I have the opportunity. Thanks for a great stay!!!

• Stayed July 2012
Mosherville, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

This hotel is awesome in that they really treat you right! This hotel in Greenville has southern hospitality! The employees are very friendly and want to help serve you better. Awesome continental breakfast like none I've ever seen before! Eggs, sausage, french toast, biscuits and gravy, oatmeal, waffles, and more! Free soft drinks all day. Complimentary beverages. Popcorn. 5:30 hot snacks. Nice eating area. Clean rooms and comfy beds. I'll book Drury whenever possible! TWO THUMBS UP!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Greenville? Share your experiences!