The hotel required a key to enter/exit parking. We were there for a wedding, and hotel keys are difficult to keep track of anyway. The woman at check-out (blonde with braces) was VERY rude to us when we asked for a parking key at check-out to leave. She said, "This is THREE keys for you guys now." She then didn't say another word to us... just handed over another key and when we said, "Thank you," she didn't even acknowledge us... just kept staring at her computer with a dirty look on her face. She was so nasty to the point where I said, "Geez, that was rude," and her demeanor even embarrassed another worker at the front desk, who gave us an apologetic smile. I own a business, so I am writing this because I'd DEFINITELY want to know if one of my staff members treated a client this way! She made no attempts to hide her distaste for us... I was appalled at the way we were treated at check-out! She never said, "Thank you" or "I hope you enjoyed your stay," or anything. Her last words to us were, "This is THREE keys for you guys now." Unbelievable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown's historic Westend District. An unparalleled variety of guestrooms ranging from studio balcony suites overlooking Falls Park to signature circular suites essential for those special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown Hotel Greenville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Greenville
- Greenville Hampton Inn