We were more than pleased with our two night stay in the Hampton Inn in downtown Greenville. The staff was very accommodating, especially Tory, the front desk gentleman who helped us out with our last minute booking.
The room was spacious, had a private balcony that overlooked the river, and was super comfortable for us and our 4 year old.
The location was excellent, and we never touched our car for our entire stay. We walked to everything right downtown.
We would definitely book this hotel again. It was top notch.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown Hotel Greenville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn Greenville
- Greenville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown's historic Westend District. An unparalleled variety of guestrooms ranging from studio balcony suites overlooking Falls Park to signature circular suites essential for those special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.