Greenville is a pretty and clean (perhaps too sterile)
town. We stayed in the Hampton on Riverplace. This seems to be a fairly new hotel and we had a great room with a balcony. Just be sure to avoid the "Lazy Goat" Restaurant below. The menu is far too ambitious and the dishes we chose failed miserably. Far better eating venues in the downtown area, 10 mins walk away. Advice to any smokers out there.....don't go to Greenville. I like to enjoy a cigar while having a drink but you're not even allowed to smoke on the sidewalk within 10 feet of any establishment. However, all in all, it was a pleasant enough short visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown's historic Westend District. An unparalleled variety of guestrooms ranging from studio balcony suites overlooking Falls Park to signature circular suites essential for those special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown Hotel Greenville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Greenville
- Greenville Hampton Inn