This Hampton is located in one of the most picturesque downtowns in the country. The riverwalk area is close to excellent restaurants (High Cotton, Nantuckets) and great shopping. Reedy park is literally right out the back door.
Now, with that said, I would not pay extra for any rooms facing the river until the construction is completed on the ampitheater. It was not a pretty sight and work started early in the morning. The construction should be completed in 4-6 months--I am guessing. But ask first before you book.
The rest of the hotel was excellent, including the beds, breakfasts, cleanliness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown's historic Westend District. An unparalleled variety of guestrooms ranging from studio balcony suites overlooking Falls Park to signature circular suites essential for those special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown - Riverplace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville - Downtown Hotel Greenville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville - Downtown
- Hampton Inn Greenville
- Greenville Hampton Inn