“Food was greasy” 2 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Senoia, Georgia
“Food was greasy”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

We were VERY disappointed in the food quality. We love TGIFriday's and were not happy with our meals. I had the pulled pork which was fine but the fried onions that went on top were total grease. His Rueben was greasy!!!! Our waitress was very nice and friendly but we will not return to this location.

Visited November 2013

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Good Eats”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Our waiter went out of his way to take care of us while there. I was really surprised how big the kid's meals were. 2 of my children got the chicken strips and fries(which they gave 3 big strips and alot of fries), and my other child had the hamburger and fries, all the meals were nicely sized for the price. My daughter and I had the 3 for $15. We picked the meatballs, deep fried mac and cheese, and the chicken skewers. We had a really nice time and the food was good. Next time we are in Greenville we will stop there to eat.

Visited August 2013
Roland, Oklahoma
“POOR SERVICE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The hostess seated us in the back of the restaurant, when there were plenty of tables up close to the front. Then told us our waitress name and left. 20 minutes later , the hostess came back and took our drink order, never explained where the waitress was. The hostess again came back with our drinks and took our lunch order. Just soups and salads. 30 minutes later, the waitress showed up with my order. Not my husbands, then came back and asked him if he had eaten his already??? Finally brought him some food, after he said no I haven't got mine yet. His soup was cold of course, but he gamely ate at it. The hostess and waitress came back by and asked if everything was ok...well I told them no.And explained why, I really shouldn't had to explain. Good grief. . The manager came and told us we wouldn't have to pay for our food. Big deal, it may have come to $15.00. We left then, and ate at Hardees. Needless to say, I didn't leave a tip...

Visited July 2013
Greer, South Carolina
“Like the updates to the menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

Like the updates to the menu. Service was amazing and VERY speedy. Didn't have to wait for food at all! Had the pretzels with cheese - was amazing! Had the fried green beans - very yummy! Split the wedge salad - decent but, not amazing. Split the bruschetta chicken pasta - also - good! I know its a chain but, they still did a good job - instead of Applebees....haven't been very satisfied with them lately.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Denver, North Carolina
“It is TGI Friday's.......”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

It is what you expect with the chain. I have had zero issues at this location. I do try to stay away from chains like this due to the so normal menu, and they ever annoying atmosphere.

Visited February 2012